This little add-on allows you to track any buffs or debuffs on yourself or anybody else. For each buff it can also display either the value or the number of stacks. For example, you might want to track the number of stacks of a boss debuff on the raid's tank, or you might want to track the value of Ignite on your target.
The add-on works with the same unit names you might know from macros, such as "player", "target" or "pet", as well as specific character names.
To track a new buff or debuff, just type "/track", write the spell's name, find an icon to display it with, and press the button to create a little movable spell icon. This spell will be specific to that character on that spec.
To temporarily show all your tracking icons (so you can move them) - even ones that you set to show only in combat, or while the aura exists - type "/track show".
You can lock all tracking icons, making them immovable and unclickable, by typing "/track lock". Naturally, this can be reversed by typing "/track unlock".
If you unfortunately used this add-on's previous buggy version and now have errors when you log in, or the add-on claims you're already tracking things which you aren't really, you can type "/track reset spec" to remove everything tracked for the current spec, or "/track reset all" for all specs on the current character. That should hopefully fix this problem.
* Allow to create tracking bars, instead of just icons.
* Devise a system that allows you to snap icons and bars next to each other conveniently (mostly because it sounds fun to code)
Have you seen my other add-ons yet? SanityCheck - Of course you know how to play your class, but there is just so much to remember! Raidbot - The right way to raid! Flaskaholic - Flasks are expensive, stop wasting them! Surprise - Guaranteed to make you smile after you kill Garrosh Hellscream, or your money back! MagicMarker - One configurable tool for all your automatic marking needs!
* Added the option to lock all tracking icons.
* Added the option to display the remaining time in a tracking icon's text.
* Added the option to show tracking icons only in combat or only while the aura exists.
* Added the "/track show" command to show icons even when they should be hidden.
* Fixed some of my many bugs.
* The icons should now be more responsive to dragging.
* Fixed a bunch of bugs. I hope.
* Icons now snap to a 4x4 grid.
* Fixed an annoying bug related to tracking the same aura on two different specs. However, now it probably won't let you track the same aura on two different targets...
* Added the option to change set the size of each tracking icon (16-64 pixels).
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com