DISCLAMER: This UI contains many different Scripts that i picked up from AJ and other , this are not my Scripts.
I'm not a real coder, i have just some experience and iam still working on my skills.
That means this ui can "have" many bugs. Please don't be annoyed.
My Goal is to create a UI that is leightwight and run smooth and give you a real blizzard touch, just with more information.
This is my fan update of my all time favorite UI compilation by ikomiko's awesome Enhanced Blizzard UI, but unfortunately ikomiko hasn't been updating his UI lately, so I wanted to try and fix all the expansion-change-bugs I could find, I doubt I got them all, but at least the UI is playable now and things aren't horribly broken.
In this version I omitted the DK Rune mode since I don't have a DK and LooseControl since I think the Blizzards new default LooseControl-esq feature works just fine.
I added TidyPlates and SexyMap since the original version lacked these features and I like them.
I can only wish ikomiko makes a come back and delivers the real quality version of the UI that only he can deliver. Until then, try to enjoy this some-what-fixed-version of the UI!
Micro menu bar and bagbar is hidden at the lower right corner and will become visible with mouseover.
You can move Petbar & Stancebar with shift + alt + drag.
You can configure arena frames by default addon menu (Interface -> Addons -> 'arena')
and many others and also thanks to wowinterface community
- Fixed pet and stancebars so that they can once again be moved and do not reset after /rl or relog.
- Small tweaks I forgot to add to the previous release
- Updated actionbars
- Updated unitframes
- Updated arenaframes
- Added better mailbox
- Changed the naming scheme to reflect the original Enhanced Blizzard UI (e.g. made it simpler for you to disable unwanted addons)
- Petbar and stancebar are now draggable with shift + alt + drag
- Micro- and Bagbars can now be accessed via lower right corner (visible on hover)
- Added text to cast bar and cast timer
- Brought back Zork's nameplates
- Brought back normal minimap
- Added Postal
- Removed Tidyplates
- Removed SexyMap
- Fixed the target and focus namebackgrounds from showing behind HP bars.
0.1 Original set of fixes
- Fixed all big LUA errors from the code