This is addon announces in chat when you interrupt a spell. It is lightweight and fully configurable.
To bring up the configuration interface, type /ai or /announceinterrupts. You can also reach it though the interface options.
In the configuration you can choose where you want the addon to be active, as well as the message to be printed when you interrupt and which channel to print it in.
- Added a new feature: Smart Channel Detection, if the chosen channel is not available the addon can choose another channel automatically. This is disabled by default.
- Added German translation.
- Fixed a bug where the configuration would sometimes not open correctly if opened via the Interface options.
- Added a welcome message which will be printed once per character.
- The setting to announce interrupts outdoors is now enabled by default. This only effects new installs, not existing users.
- TOC updated for 6.2
- TOC updated for 6.1
- Fixed a bug where logging in to your garrison could incorrectly enable all output.
- Added framework for localization.
- Added French translation. Still looking for translators for other languages, PM me!
- Now also announces interrupts done by your pet. This can be disabled in the options if you wish.
- TOC updated for 6.0
- Now supports announcing interrupts in scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where the configuration window would not always open correctly.
- TOC updated for 5.4
- TOC updated for 5.3
- Can now print a link to the spell you used to interrupt your enemy. %ys is the command for that.
- TOC updated for 5.2
- Improved support for the instance chat, the addon will now detect if you are in an instance group or not and announce accordingly.