ChiBar is a simple Addon, which provides a Frame for a Monk to observe his Chi.
Customazible Frame for tracking your Monk's Chi
Adjust strata/layer level
Choose ChiBar's growth direction
Adjust the space between the Chi Orbs
Change Color of the Chi Orbs
Use an optional ManaBar integrated into the ChiBar
Autohiding ChiBar while you're out of Combat
Hide Blizzard's default ChiBar
Options are integrated into Blizzard's Interface-Optionswindow
Access the options through GameMenu>Interface>AddOns>ChiBar ...
... or simply type /cb or /chibar into your chat
-- Version 0.16
* The ManaBar should now show the correct PowerColor on Login
* The options in the option's panel should now be more accuratly aligned
* Huge rewrite of ChiBar's code -> Report any bugs you may encounter in the wild ;)
-- Version 0.15a
* Various Bugfixes related to the new ManaBar
-- Version 0.15
* Added a ManaBar located behind the ChiOrbs
* Added options for the ManaBar
* Rearranged the option window
-- Version 0.14a
* Updated for WoW Patch 6.2 "Fury of Hellfire"
-- Version 0.14
* Updated for WoW Patch 6.1 "Garrisons Update"
* Added "NoTaint UIDropDownMenu"-Library by another@curse to hopefully fix the taint
-- Version 0.13b
* Added support for 6 chi orbs (windwalker draenor perk + ascension)
-- Version 0.13a
* Updated for WoW Patch 6.0.2 "The Iron Tide"
* Textfield now also accept commas instead of dots in decimal numbers
-- Version 0.13
* fixed bugs with the special characters of the german locale
* added Textfield next to the Sliders to adjust the Value manually
* some code refactoring
-- Version 0.12
* Updated for WoW Patch 5.4 "Siege of Orgrimmar"
* fixed a bug with the texture "Minimalistic 1"
-- Version 0.11a
* changed event "UNIT_POWER" to "UNIT_POWER_FREQUENT" to (hopefully) fix the bug submitted by Mikemorveus@Curse
* some rearrangement of the code and the files
-- Version 0.11
* Updated for WoW Patch 5.3.0 "Escalation"
-- Version 0.10a
* Some minor code fixing (taint bug)
-- Version 0.10
* Added an option to adjust the space between the Chi Orbs
-- Version 0.9
* Updated for WoW Patch 5.2.0 "The Thunder King"
* Reworked vehicle-behaviour
** ChiBar now only goes invisible, if you're in a real vehicle (like a tank)
* Reworked the versioncheck of ChiBar
-- Version 0.8
* Added an option to adjust ChiBar's strata/layer level
-- Version 0.7a
* Fixed an issue with an reappearing default chibar when e.g. entering dungeons
* some minor adjustmenst in the optionwindow
-- Version 0.7
* Added an option to hide the default ChiBar below the player's frame
-- Version 0.6
* Updated for WoW Patch 5.1.0 "Landfall"
* Some minor changes on the Addon's strings
-- Version 0.5
* Fixed a bug with Autohiding
* Added a bunch of new fancy textures by Aylaria@EU-Azshara :)
-- Version 0.4a
* Fixed a bug with the new color-feature
-- Version 0.4
* Added a "Change Color"-function
* Opacity is now seperatly changeable for empty and full orbs
* Added a Confirm-PopUp for the "Reset"-feature
* Option is restructured for the new features
* Orbs are now smaller by default
-- Version 0.3b
* Fixed a bug with the Autohiding-feature (changing registered events),
* Thanks Kosouda@Curse for your description of the bug :)
-- Version 0.3a
* The area, in which you have to click to move the unlocked frame, is smaller since 0.3. This smaller area is now highligthed.
-- Version 0.3
* ChiBar's growth direction is now costumizable
* ChiBar's opacity is now adjustable
* Added the "KittyFox"-texture by KittyFox@Curse :)
-- Version 0.2
* ChiBar is now visible while unlocked and autohiding enabled
* added a transparent, grey frame while ChiBar is unlocked to show ChiBar's borders
* some coderewriting
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com