Updated - added Reflux to the addon
Updated - for patch 5.2 - All problems solved!
This compilation works for most classes and specs, however you should rescale Grid to fit if you're raiding 25man as this UI is specificly made for 10man raiding.
You might have to do some tweaking and maybe download additional addons if you're not satisfied with the existing Addons in the pack.
This is my slightly edited version of DevlinUI
1. Save your WTF and Interface folders in case something goes wrong
2. Copy the WTF and Interface folder from SamadinUI into your WoW folder
3. Rename ACCOUNT NAME, SERVER NAME and CHARACTER NAME inside the WTF folder to respective names
4. On your login screen, click Addons and pick Load out of date addons
5. When you log in, type /reflux switch SamadinUI
If something's still not as it should be, go into profiles on that addon and change the profile settings to default or SamadinUI.
NB! - Some addons may still bug after the patch - You can update them through curse client or any other update tool.
BigBrother (Raidleading addon, you can Disable this)
Grid + Indicators
NB! Might be additonal addons in the pack, you can delete them or simply disable them ingame if you do not need them!