Continuing my run of addons that add more information to the player frame (aka paper doll / character information panel), [Player Frame] Time Played displays your total play time for your current character in the General section. The tooltip for the new "Time Played" stat shows both the total time as well as the play time at the current level.
New 1.2 Feature:
Account total time is now included in the tooltip. You must log on each character at least once for the time to be included in the total.
- Updated PFTP to work with Legion
- Updated TOC for 7.0
- Updated TOC for 5.4
- Fixed bug with account time addition
- Added a timer event to save character's time played (instead of only when the player/character/stat frame was open)
- Added account total time in tooltip.
- Updated TOC for 5.3.
- Updated TOC for 5.0/MoP (did this one even make it to WoWInterface? wasn't in the Change Log here...)
- Suppresses time played from the chat frame upon first opening the player frame / character panel.