Prettier, pixel-perfect nameplates with auras. Configurable through interface options (open with /knp or /kuinameplates).
Class colours on hostile players can be enabled in the default interface options, under "Names" - check "Class Colors in Nameplates" at the bottom right.
If you're having issues with nameplates being in incorrect locations or being unclickable, first try unchecking the "Fix aliasing" option in configuration.
All of the default nameplate features
Tank mode - recolour health bars when you have threat (enable by checking "Enable tank mode" in options)
Customisable display of health for friendly or enemy units
Pretty fading in/out of frames (disable by unchecking "Smoothly fade" in options)
Automatic toggling of nameplates when you enter or exit combat (enable by checking "Auto toggle in combat" in options)
Cast & incoming healing warnings, useful for PVP (disabled by default, check "Show cast warnings" in options)
Health display patterns:
The text to display for health on different frames is determined by two simple patterns: one for friendly frames and one for neutral and hostile frames. These patterns can be changed in the options dialog (/knp). They must make use of specific conditions and results, in the following format:
There must be at least one condition (and one result). Any other conditions are optional.
Possible conditions are:
"=" When the unit is at maximum health...
"<" When the unit's health is less than maximum...
"=<" When the unit's health is either less than maximum or at maximum...
Possible results are:
"m" ... Display their maximum health (i.e. 123.4k).
"d" ... Display their health deficit (i.e. -46.5k).
"p" ... Display their health percentage.
"c" ... Display their current health (i.e. 76.9k).
"b" ... Display nothing.
The patterns used by default are:
Friendly units: =:m;<:d; Which means:
When the unit is at maximum health:Display their maximum health;
When they're below maximum health:Display their health deficit;
Hostile units: <:p; Which means:
When the unit is below maximum health:Display their health percentage;
Stuff I can't remember
* changing my version numbering again. Now just incrementing by one for each
* fix enemy priests use tapped unit colour when class colour is enabled
* add option to change height of health bar
* add option to change height of trivial unit health bar
* add option to change height of cast bar
* add option to change scale of combo point icons
* add option to use alpha of 1 for all font strings, disabled by default
* move auras slightly
* fix changing tapped colour in addon.r has no effect
* fix friendly player colour isn't in addon.r
* fix health bar frame level is sometimes too high
* fix health text is incorrect the first time it is shown
* move targetglow creation to create.lua
* remove redundant sizing/positioning code from layout.lua
* moved addon's configChangedFuncs to core.lua
* fix frame glow is incorrect after displaying a trivial unit
* fix external fonts aren't saved between sessions
* bump auras toc to 50300 (whoopsie)
* fix jittery fontstrings on the health bar when using fixaa
* move name, level and health text slightly
* progress on continuing rewrite - layout.lua partial cleanup
* fix SetFontSize using profile instead of addon.db.profile
* remove comments from create.lua CreateBackground
* move texSizes, fontSizes into addon.sizes table
* move frame sizes to addon.sizes.frame
* move addon vars into core.lua, out of layout.lua
* move GUID/name functions to core.lua
* move scaling functions to core.lua
* move addon.OnEnable to core.lua
* move addon.GetNameplate to core.lua
* only schedule the core timer once the addon has been initialised and enabled
* remove revision 150 files check
* make bg (glow) position use BOTTOMLEFT and TOPLEFT points
* update kui_media t readme
* fix name text is incorrectly positioned when level text is hidden
* fix cast warnings positioned incorrectly when level is disabled
* changing profiles/most options requires a UI reload