SpartanUI was originally designed to free your screen by moving a majority of the interface elements to the bottom. While that is still the core focus of the primary addon and configuration it has become much more since MoP.
Whats new in SpatanUI 4.0
Starting with SpartanUI 4.0.0 SpartanUI has begun to introduce a fully theme-able system giving you multiple looks and styles.
Completely modular so that you, the user can use only the pieces you want and give you the complete control over your UI.
Faster releases, the 8 months between the last 3.x release and 4.0 was due to the massive rebuild of many internal systems. The new themes are not done. The new Components are not done, nor are all the new components done being added. Now that the core has been rebuilt the plan is to get more updates out faster.
Think something is missing? Is there that one thing keeping you from using SpartanUI? Please let me know, your comments and suggestions are what drive the development. Without your suggestions I can only add stuff based on my play style.
Artwork (Bar layouts are managed by the Artwork Style you select)
/sui (Shows options window)
/spin (Toggles Spin Cam)
/sui version (Shows which version of SpartanUI you are using)
- Fel Style: Added Class Icons to target frame
- Fel Style: Set the position of the framerate and leave vehicle buttons.
- Fel Style: Moved Pet frame location
- Fel Style: Tweak to party and raid frame spawning.
- Fel Style: Added Raid Icons to target frame
- Fel Style: Portrait no longer appears above misc icons
- Fel Style: Bug Fix: Runes are now the correct size.
- Fel Style: Compressed raid frames.
- Misc Bug fixes
- Combo points added to Fel
- Debug Message Cleanup
- Player frames debug messages left in.
- New Char Bug Fix: Transparent and Minimal bars were being set to Fel style.
- Added what's new screen
- Style switching bartender bug fix
- Fel Style added to packager
- TOC Bumb
- Buff position fix
- OUF Library update
- Added buff bars
- Fel player and target frames are able to display buff bars
- Minimal and Transparent buffs options built
- New Merge Data function for updating styles.
- Fel activated on setup screen
- More localization
- Classic Buffs Re-Write
- Fel Buffs added
- Player frame Buff options re-designed
- Fel action bar graphic options
- Fel added threat display
- Fel Rare & Elite identification added
- Fel Added unit frame size options to Party and Raid
- Some options moved to classic style
- Misc tweaks
- Minimal first use bug fix.
- First use fixes Moved Talking Head on Fel style.
- Bug Fixes
- Tooltip bug fix if artwork is disabled
- Demonhunters default to fel style.
- setup window bug fix
- hots display tweak
- Artwork defaults to current theme checked.
- Classic raid frames tweaked to use shared hots display
- Fel XP Bar Fel now displays hots
- Fel fades out of range players
- Fel RaidFrames Name location tweaked, also added more room between frames.
- Transparent theme converted to new Bartendersettings DB format.
- Fel updates, most actionbars in place.
- No barender in core bugfix
- Douse the Flames
- Fel unitframes v1
- Unitframes pass 1
- -Huge code reduction in bartender setup -Re-Worked Fel Graphics -Fel Minimap in place.
- bartender tweak
- RaidFrame in party fix Fel Style Options Misc Performance improvments.
- New Images
- Fel Style
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com