Numeration is minimalistic damage and healing meter.
It aims to be as memory and cpu efficient as possible for the data it stores.
I have used it for a long time, but never polished it enough to release it to the general public, mainly because of the lack of ingame configuration options. It still has a long way to go in that regard, so please don't bitch if you don't find all the options that you think should be there (or any at all -.-).
You can watch a really old version of it in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_yoYs0teSo. The code has been rewritten a lot since then, but the appearance did not change too much.
Available Modes are: Damage, Damage Targets, Damage Taken: Targets, Damage Taken: Abilities, Friendly Fire, Healing + Absorb, Overhealing, Dispels, Interrupts, Power Gains and Deathlog
Powerful Deathlog overview shows who died (defense buffs, input heals, debuffs will also be displayed) and was combat-rezzed in chronological order for every fight-segment.
Every Mode can be completely disabled, but you have to edit a lua file for that
Records fights and stores them as segments (keeps optionally only bosses. Supported: Pandaria dungeon and raid/world bosses)
Automatic pop-up reset while entering a new instance
On the fly toggle for merging of pets /w owners
Report (no gui elements for this yet so top 9 are always being reported, except you report by clicking with the middle button on one of the bars, then all lines up to the selected bar are being reported)
Automatically hides in battleground/arena if "Record Only In Instances" is activated
Always shows the current segment that is being viewed in the titlebar ("O" = Overall, "C" = Current or a Number for the segmentnumber)
If a bar represents a spell, the tooltip of the spell is shown upon mouseovering the bar
Not Supported and probably won't be included in the future
Multiple windows with different views/modes
Spell Details like hits/crits/misses/(partial) resists and so on
The navigation system is mainly inspired by Assessment, which is also used by the Skada Damage Meter addon.
The basic idea:
Left-click: get more detailed information about the content of the bar under the mouse
Right-click: go back to the previous layer
The first layer of navigation shows all fight-segments to choose from (also "overall" and "current fight"), leftclick one to view all available Modes. After choosing a Mode by leftclicking it, you can see the first overview. Left-clicking further will give you more information about the selected item as long as there is something else available. Right-clicking anywhere will bring you back to the previous layer. You can always go back directly to the segment-selection layer by clicking on the "current viewed segment indicator" in the topright corner of the window.
Scrolling is done with the mousewheel.
To move the window: click&drag the left mousebutton while pressing the alt-key.
To open the dropdown menu: just click the arrow-thingie in the topright corner of the window.
Unfortunately none of the options to customize the appearance of the main window can be found ingame. They are only available to you if you know how to use an editor to open the Config.lua file, found in the addon folder.
I think every option there should be pretty much self-explanatory. And in case you where wondering why nothing happens when you change the "pos" option in that file: Once you used alt+leftclick drag to move the window, the coordinates are being read from the savedvariables. In order to use the ones in this file again, you have to delete the character-specific savedvariables for Numeration.
Obviously i'm trying to improve it even further, so if you have any bug reports or suggestions, post away, but no promises on implementing features fast (or at all if I don't like them ).
* Removed unnecessary absorb code.
* Fixed Anti-Magic Shell absorb.
* Try to fix hostile healing (like on Tortos).
* Updated Libs.
* Removed display zero healing.
* Added descriptions for "Types' block in Config.
* New method for target whisper report.
* Removed "Target" menu. Implemented in "Whisper".
* Added support for cross-realm target reporting.
* LDB numbers now depends from "shortnumbers" option.
* Fixed IsRaidInCombat() function.
* Reworked Config.lua. Added descriptions, changed some options name.
* New description in .toc file.
* Some cleanup.
* Added deDE translation by Tonyleila.
* Added zhTW translation by agneswww.
* Updated LibBossIDs.
* Fixed errors on Un'sok and related with unknown pets. Huge thanks to Crafty.
* Added report to INSTANCE_CHAT.
* Another way to detect Scenarios.
* Fixed detect raid combat. Now if you died, record will be continued.
* Updated .toc to 50100
* Added "Grimoire of Sacrifice" to deathlogHealFilter.
* Added Scenarios support for "Record Only In Instances" option.
* Add new option - Silent reset data. Disable by default.
* Update LibBossIDs.
* Add whisper by Enter key.
* Add more locale.
* Separate BossIds from Core.lua to LibBossIDs.lua.
* Add all raid bossids for Pandaria.
* Add all 5 ppl Pandaria bosses, thanks to Shestak.
* New Reset Data and Whisper dialogs.
* Add icon for non-tooltip spells.
* Add icon for "Auto Shot"
* Change "Auto Attack" to "Attack"
* Add collect.SPELL_STOLEN for dispels.
* Fix show healing from Bloodworm.
* Change title color.
* Add shadow for text (option, enable by default)
* Some cleanup, fixes and improvements.
* Add Locales.lua file, and make ruRU translation
* Change report message
* Use defaults color for school magic
* Correct position for lines
* Make reset text on top
* Change texture for backdrop
* Add id for world bosses
* Some cleanup and improvements.
* Ready for MoP
* Update libs, config, many other
* fixed Madness of Deathwing bossid
* change "Melee" to "Auto Attack" with spellid 6603
* updated libs
* updated toc to 4.3
* added boss ids from 4.3
* fixed a small glitch with new option for shorter values, when dps values where smaller than 1000
* fix assigning of elementals to shamans. blizzard broke sequence of events in combatlog, so this fix is kind of hacky and possibly does not work in every case :(
* added the ability to display numbers in a shorter form, as they are getting quite large (thanks raqi)
* added the option of changing the button highlight color
* don't let non number-type values pollute data (prevents arithmetic failure on one very specific case)
* fix boss id of Alysrazor
* Spells View now also reports spells using spelllinks
* fixed to work with 4.2
* added Firelands bossIds (thanks grai)
* added a few missing deathlog track buff ids (thanks joschasa)
* fixed to work with 4.1
* added support for SpamageMeters (but SpamageMeters also needs an update, don't know when/if it will be updated soon)
* added "Healing Taken" mode, is disabled by default (see Config.lua)
* fix Melee attack report on deathlog
* added whisper target dialog on report
* fix nil error when manually resetting using the popup on the mainwindow
* deathlog detail now supports reporting
* throttle showing of reset dialog when option "log only in instances" is disabled
* new feature: middle mouse button is now the "report until this bar"-trigger. this way you can now choose how many lines should be reported
* added bossIds from cataclysm raids [Baradin Hold, Blackwing Descent, Throne of the Four Winds, Bastion of Twilight]
* keep segment logging when dead. keeps segments from splitting in fights where you die and there is a phaseswitch with no combat for more than 3 seconds.
* changed absorb system from guessed heuristics to the new blizzard event mechanics
* updated absorb ids from 4.0.1 (added Blood Shield (DK), Illuminated Healing (Pa), Power Word: Barrier (Pr), Nether Ward (WL))
[ i'd love to change the absorb system to the new 4.0 combat log events so they are not guessed any more, but the system only works with Power Word: Shield, Divine Aegis, Illuminated Healing and Anti-Magic Shell (kinda) .. so i'm holding back on that until i have a hybrid solution which seems to be complicated to implement or until blizzard "fixes" it ]
* fixed mobid detection for bosses
* updated toc and spellids for 4.0.1
* fixed nil errors associated with pet absorb abilities, like voidwalkers sacrifice
* added spelllinks to spelldetail reports, thanks silverwind
* drycoding is bad, mhkay
* added the ability to report to the officer chat
* fixed a bug that prevented periodic power gains from being collected
* oops, forgot to embed CallbackHandler-1.0 when including libdatabroker
* added basic support for !ClassColors (when changing colors with it ingame, you have to reload ui for numeration to adapt)
* added key binding options for visibility toggle and reset data
* extracted all the config possibilities to Config.lua for easier access to all options
* added additional options to the window appearance: alpha of background/title/lines and the scrollbar can now be hidden
* it is now possible to remove unneeded modes completely (collecting and viewing), but only via lua: edit the "n.types"-table in Config.lua. you can also rearrange them, change their name and bar(+title)color. This made the ingame option to disable deathlog recording obsolete and has been removed.
* fixed a small bug that prevented segment selection view from being updated during combat
* added monitoring of DAMAGE_SPLIT and ENVIRONMENTAL_DAMAGE cl-events, oops
* fixed a nil error on clean install or data reset that i introduced with 1.0.1
* changed Mana Gains to Power Gains
* added libdatabroker feed with personal dps from "current" segment
* added toggleable minimap icon with the ability to toggle visibility of the main window and reset data on click