Easily find spells, achievements, items and more directly in game.
Use /finditem, /findach or /findspell followed by a name, an id or an id range to get a list of matches.
Added with 1.1: /findcreature, /findglyph, /findtalent
Added with 1.2: /findtitle
Added with 1.3: /finddungeon
Added with 1.4: /findfaction
Added with 1.5: /findenchant
Added with 1.6: /findinstance
Added with 1.7: /findmap
Added with 1.8: /findcurrency
Added with 1.9: /findarea
The FindIt repository is available on GitHub: http://github.com/Adys/findit
* Add /findarea
* /findcurrency now works with all currencies, not just those already seen by the character
* Update TOC for 5.0.1
* Fix glyph and talent lookups for TOC > 50000
* Re-enable item non-id matching as they no longer crash/dc
* Add /findcurrency (only currencies you've seen at least once can be queried)
* Add /findmap, using a GetMapInfo hack
* Update TOC for 4.1.0
* Clean up LibWeagleTooltip and use LibStub to include it
* Do not distribute the LICENSE file outside of the git repo
* Couple more code cleanups
* Add /findinstance, using instance lock backend
* Fix /findach support for 4.x.
* Fix /findcreature support for 4.0.3 and beyond.
* Clean up some more code for an overall size reduction
* Disable non-id lookups for items in 4.x client. This makes the client hang due to a bug with the new item loading system.
* Bump max IDs to match 4.x data.
* The addon is now distributed under the very permissive MIT license.
* Add /findenchant
* Add support for 4.0 GUIDs
* Clean up LibWeagleTooltip
* Various bugfixes
* Prevent non-id lookups on quests
* Fixed creature lookups again
* Improved performance of all lookups
* Use the player's level for quest levels
* Prettified /findtitle output
* Add /finddungeon, using the new LFG dungeon list
* Remove TODO
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com