FLOP, the Flame Leviathan OPtimizer, adds a slash command to optimize your gear for vehicular slaughter.
Despite the name, this addon is effective for all scaling vehicles:
Malygos (Phase 3)
And maybe more!
If you have two of a unique-equipped ring or trinket, it may fail to optimize those slots.
/flop - Scans your equipped inventory and any available bags (including the bank) for the highest-level items you own, then equips those items (ignoring slots not counted by vehicles, such as the offhand and ranged slots). If FLOP has already equipped a set of gear, re-entering "/flop" will revert to the gear worn prior to FLOP's activation.
- If FLOP replaces a MH/OH pair with a 2H, it will now properly reequip the OH when reverting gear.
- If FLOP would replace a MH/OH pair with a 2H item, but there is no bag space for the offhand, it will announce the problem and suggest the appropriate 2H.
- Corrects a pair of typos that prevented FLOP from optimizing the second ring and trinket slots.
- TOC bump for 3.2
- Assorted minor code cleanup.
- Fix for display of some iLvl calculations.
-- Core functionality was never affected by the above bugs.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com