The Peggle Institute has opened a branch in Azeroth!
After we successfully brought the Bejeweled experience into WoW, the PopCap Guild decided to tackle another of our favorite things: Peggle.
We wanted something more competitive that we could use to settle loot disputes and challenge each other while we waited for that last raid member to log on. We've packed in some great touches for the add-on version of Peggle, and now it's ready to be shared with the world!
* Quick Play mode with 12 stages based on major locations in WoW.
* Two Peggle masters, alongside a Peggle Talent Tree!
* Duel Mode: Compete in a quick match against other players!
* Challenge Mode: Create custom leaderboards for friends and guildmates!
* /peggleloot: A hilarious new way to "roll" for loot! Best shot gets the item!
* Free! Yes, absolutely FREE!
How To Play: Peggle Add-on for WoW installs like any other mod.
Simply extract the file into your WoW Interface/Addons directory,
then launch WoW and type /peggle to play!
v1.02c is a toc update for 3.3
v1.02b is a toc update for 3.2
- Fixed an issue where Battle, Duel, and Peggle Loot communication wasn't going thru.
- Added a new feature that will display a chat notification when the user recieves game data from another user with the original version of Peggle (1.0). This notification will let you know that they are using a very outdated version, and to let them know so they can update, otherwise they can't play with Peggle users with later versions.
- Added a new option to the options screen, called "Hide Outdated Chat Notifications" which will hide the Peggle 1.0 user notifications.
- Added new code that will prevent communication from users with outdated Peggle addons. In order to Duel or Battle other players, they will need the same version of Peggle.
- Added a new Brag window, allowing the user to select what channel to brag the results to (Guild, Party, Raid, or a player-made channel that the user is currently a member of)
- Changed the "Publish" button to called "Brag" in order to bring the button in line with what it actually does.
- Removed "Default Publish Channel" from the option screen. This feature is now built into the brag screen.
- Reactivated the free-ball bucket.
- Added command "/peggle achievement" to view the easter egg once you've unlocked it.
- Fixed the ColorBline error that would also cause green pegs to stick around.
- Fixed the challenge mode error that would freak out occasionally with more than 7 participants
- Other small fixes that would occasionally throw errors
- Added a outdated version check that will notify you when it detects a newer version being used on the server.
- Added the command "/peggle resetwindow" for people who were having problems getting the game back after moving it offscreen.