Updated for Cataclysm!
This version will not work on the live realms!
See a list of all changes on the Change Log tab above. Major code revisions and updates - saved variables were wiped.
Frozen keeps track of Frost Nova's expected duration, instead of just its actual duration on your target/focus. This is helpful if you are AoE farming or just need to frost nova multiple targets. The bar is very customizable so that it will fit in any UI and match any other timer bar mods you may have.
Is there a slash command?
Options may be reached through the Interface Options screen, or by typing /frozen or /fr.
How do I move the bar?
In the Frozen config window, use the x,y sliders to control its placement on the screen. Relative point (0,0) is the center of your screen.
How do I know what it looks like?
Click the "Test" button to see the bar count down. That way you can see it's size, color, texture, and placement without having to cast Frost Nova.
Where can I find more fonts/bar textures?
For further font choices, I suggest the SharedMedia addon. Have a font you want to use that's not in there? Read the "Instructions for MyMedia.txt" file in the SharedMedia folder.
How can I give feedback?
Feel free to leave your comments/questions here, but all bug reports and feature requests need to go to my portal if you want me to remember to do them.
Can I use your code?
All use of my code separate from Frozen must be for your own personal use and may not be redistributed separate from the addon. You may use snippets of my code in addons you intend to distribute only after receiving permission, and credit must be given.
Can I redistribute your addons?
My addons may only be redistributed in UI compilations, and any mention of the addon must point to its download page or my portal, both on wowinterface.
Do you accept cookies?
I love cookies! Unfortunately, they may turn to crumbs in the mail. Instead, you may donate to my cookie fund via PayPal.
- updated TOC for MoP
- updated libs
- updated Libs
- updated TOC number
- tweaked UI to fit bigger window
- updated libs
- fixed getting fonts from LSM
- major revisions (this addon was one of my first)
- saved variables wiped
- updated for Cataclysm
- updated to use UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED since it provides spellID now!
- config is only through Interface Options now (/frozen or /fr)
- removed AceConsole-3.0 and AceDB-3.0
- slightly throttled OnUpdate (bar should still be smooth)
- rearranged options layout
- removed standby option - did anyone even use it?
- addon now disables itself if character is not a Mage
- updated libraries
- updated libs and TOC number
- update libs
- toc bump for 3.1
- fixed error with latest patch
- no longer using 2 libs (suggested to delete before updating to new version)
- code cleanup (fit better with new LSM version)
- added new rank of Frost Nova (learned at lvl 75)
- updated LibSharedMedia
- update: Libs
- update: toc
- fixed: library load order (accidentally had AceGUI-3.0-SharedMediaWidgets trying to load before LibSharedMedia-3.0)
8/31/08: Nothing changed, just a .zip instead of a .rar
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com