TradeskillInfo is an addon that gives you all the information that you need about tradeskills - including the ones that your character cannot craft.
It can add the following information to the tooltip of an item:
What tradeskills it is used in, and how many different recipes for that tradeskill it is used in.
Show you where the item comes from. Vendor, dropped, disenchanted or crafted.
Show who of your chars can use the item.
It can add the following information to the tooltip for recipes and crafted items:
If any of your chars knows it already.
If any of your chars can learn it now.
If any of your chars will be able to learn it later.
Where it comes from. Vendor bought, quested, dropped or crafted.
In the tradeskill craft window it will show:
At what skill levels the recipe will shift to a different difficulty level. 120/80/60/40 would mean it's learnable at 40, it will be yellow at 60, green at 80 and grey at 120.
The cost of the combine (auctioneer or vendor prices), how much the result sells for to a vendor and the profit/loss.
TradeskillInfo also has it's own UI. It is opened with "/tsi menu" or by binding a key to it in the keybindings menu.
QuickSearch an item in the inventory will open the UI and show all recipes that use that item. QuickSearch key-mouse combination is configurable. Defaults to Shift-RightClick.
RightClicking an reagent icon in the TradeskillInfoUI with the AuctionFrame open will do a search for that reagent in the auction house.
Shift-Click on the recipe name in the list (to the left) with the chatbox open will paste the complete recipe there. (To tell your guildies whats needed to make that uber item)
In the UI you can browse all tradeskills in the game.
Filter what tradeskills to show
Filter what recipes to show
Player will be able to learn
Alt will be able to learn
Freetext search on recipe name and reagent names.
For every recipe it will show:
If the it is learned from a recipe, it will show the source of the recipe. Dropped, Vendor bought, quested or faction vendor.
What skill level is required, and specialization.
Who of your chars knows the recipe.
Who of your chars can learn the recipe.
Who of your chars will be able to learn the recipe.
At what skill levels the recipe will shift to a different difficulty level. 40/60/80/120 would mean it's learnable at 40, it will be yellow at 60, green at 80 and grey at 120.
The cost of the combine (both auctioneer and vendor prices), how much the result sells for to a vendor and the profit/loss.
Recipe names are color coded.
White: Player knows
Light Green: Player can learn
Yellow: Player will be able to learn
Grey: Alt knows
Dark Green: Alt can learn
Orange: Alt will be able to learn
Red: Unavailable to all your chars
For items not in the local cache of the WoW client, the icon is "?". Clicking on that icon will try and lookup the item.
It also has a graphical configuration screen that is opend with /tsi config or by binding a key to it in the Keybindings menu.
Ethan Centaurai <email@example.com>
2015-03-26 20:26:22 +0000
Tagging as v2.3.6.
- Ran the dataminer. (1 new)
- Updated miner to use jdk8u40.
- Removed some erroneous whitespace.
- Ran the dataminer. (31 new)
- Ran the dataminer. (31 new, 11 changed, 1 deleted)
- Added progress output to the dataminer, mostly for my own convenience.
- Updated miner to use jdk8u31.
- Bump Interface number to 60100.
- Finalise subversion-to-git conversion.
- Updated dataminer. GetBuffed's database has been broken and corrupt for months so we use WoWhead's data instead.
PRO: Data is more accurate. In theory.
CON: Data mining takes much longer.
- Whoops, added a missing comma. Closes Ticket 105.
- Replace LibBabble-Zone-3.0 with LibBabble-SubZone-3.0. Closes Ticket 104.
- TSI's Browser module has a SavedVariables namespace once more. Closes Ticket 102.
- Minor Jewelcrafting update.
- Fixed incorrect itemID number for Prismatic Focusing Lens.
- Manually added recipe info for Prismatic Focusing Lens and Reflecting Prism. Fixes Ticket 101.
Related, GetBuffed.com is broken and it doesn't look like it will be fixed any time soon. WTB help making a new datamining script.
- Protect against the GetMerchantItemLink() API sometimes returning nil.
- Ran the dataminer to pick up changes from recent hotfixes.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com