|Go to Page...|
Kendash's Boomkin UI Version 1.2 Updated
Recommended Resolution is 1920x1080
1. Backup and then delete your "Fonts" (if you have a Fonts folder), Interface, and WTF folders.
2. Put the folders "Fonts", "Interface", and "WTF" in your main World of Warcraft folder.
3. Open up the WTF/Account folder and change the name of the "ACCOUNTNAME" folder to your account name.
4. Open up your newly renamed "ACCOUNTNAME" folder and change the name of the "SERVER" folder to "Your Server Name". Example: "Area 52"
5. Inside your newly renamed "Your Server Name" folder change the name of the "Character" folder to your Character's name that you want to use the addon settings for. Example: "Awesomedude"
Addon Control Panel
AffDots - Balance Druid
Skada Damage Meter
Voice Encounter Mods (VEM) - MOP