I've decided put my interface to the side as I'm currently not playing anymore and I'm not planing on returning. If someone wants to take over this, or help me keep it updated, please send me a message and I'll add you to the author list. This decision was also based on the fact that there wasn't not enough support for my UI. Some people did like it and I'm sorry for this decision. IF I get back to WoW, I'll bring back this UI. Sorry
Most Resolutions supported | All Classes | All Roles
DoomKitty UI is based of Cynthara UI with permissions of the author to re-create his UI. We've changed alot of the settings and some AddOns for the sake of an easy one-click character based installation.
If you have problems with our UI, include the following:
- DoomKittyUI Version
- Description of problem
- Screenshot (prntscr.com/imageshack.com)
If you're upgrading from 1.5 to 2.0, remember to remove your WTF/Account folder.
1. Backup your current Interface (World of Warcraft folder -> Interface + WTF (+ Fonts if exists))
2. Copy over DoomKitty Interface folder to your World of Warcraft folder.
3. Start World of Warcraft and use the UI installer.
4. Have fun!
New DoomKitty Functions:
- Interrupt announce
- Specialization Datatext
- Autoaccept invites
- Font options
- Healing HoTs indicators
- New Minimap
Version 1.5-r1 (6.0.2 Quick release)
- Fixed DBM Skinning
- Fixed CVar errors
- Fixed guild datatext
- Added click function to Gold, Armor, Guild, Friends Datatexts
- Added Shaman TotemBars
- Added default UI, Name, Combat fonts options
- Added 5th boss frame with options
- Removed Fonts folder. Not needed anymore.
- Rewritten Scaling
- Rewritten Eclipse Bar
- Rewritten Combopoints
- Updated most AddOns
- Updated libs.
Version 1.4-r4 Final Release
- Updated AddOns
- Removed SLDT
- Added DoomKitty Datatexts
- Fixed chat movement when switching layout
- Minor fixes
- Updated AddOns
- Fixed name font not changing in IGC for Raid, Party and Boss frames
- Added font size option to all DoomKitty frames
- New font in UI! Now using Ubuntu-Light
- Fixed Skada not positioning properly
- More IGC options to DBM and Unitframes
- Code cleanups and a few other small changes and bugfixes
- Fixed unitframes giving error in Healing layout for some reason
- Updated KuiNameplates
- Created DoomKitty's own Castbars
- Fixed PetBattle frames to work with DoomKittyUI
- Fixed Installation progress bar
- No longer supports 40man raiding, will only show 25 people.
- Lots of code cleanup and minor fixes
- Added oGlow
- Switched from TidyPlates to KuiNameplates
- Removed xanAchievementMover
- Fixed AlertFrames (loot win, achievements etc)
- Fixed some frame issues
- Updated Addons
- Fixed Skada windows not being equal size
- Fixed Pet unitframe
- Some other bugs fixed
- Know bug: DBM Layout not working properly
- Just some minor fixes
- Forgot to upload this one, sorry!
- Fixed media file
- Fixed a config error
- Added config file (core folder)
- Added version checker
- Added HaloPro, can be buggy
- Updated Deadly Boss Mods
- Fixed some boss frames problems, some are still unresolved.
- Some other minor fixes
- Added HaloPro
- Added Exp/Rep Bar
- Added Boss Frames
- Added UI Scaling
- Minor bugfixes
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com