|Go to Page...|
Welcome to version 2 of Halven UI!
Just as the first version this is not that healing friendly out of the box because of the Grid2 settings, but after som configuration it will work just as well for a healer as for a tank or dps.
The positioning of things is pretty much the same as in v1, the main difference as you can see in the pictures are the font, size of things and textures.
I also took the time to make a proper demonic fury tracker that is merged together with the main actionbar.
It still lacks a tracker for balance druids secondary resource thought, i quess this can be made pretty easily through weakauras but since i don't have a balance druid and barely know anything about them i can't do this.
Also note that out of the box shadow priests orbs are displayed by a 3D weakaura, if this is something you dislike simply enter weakauras and delete the shadow orbs group and it's children.
After that type "/nibpointdisplay", select priest/shadow orbs and press enable, now your shadow orbs will have the same look as holy power, combopoints etc.
Other then bar 1 in the middle bar 2, 9 and 10 are active but bar 2 is set to "show in combat" and bar 9 and 10 are set to "always hidden".
To get these visible simply type "./bar" and then select bar 2, 9 or 10 and then press the visibility tab and deselect the always hidden and show in combat option.
If you want auras displayed above the nameplates type "/Kuinameplates", select "auras" and then select "show my auras".
If you don't want the hunter class color on your pets unitframe simply download colorpickerplus then go in to /stuf then scroll down to class colors and select your class then press copy.
After that go to pet and select health bar and then bar custom color and press paste.
How to install
• Remove or save you're current WTF and interface at another location.
• Extract the WTF and interface inside of HalvenUI2.rar to your world of warcraft folder.
• Enter the WTF folder, enter account and change "ACCNAME, SERVERNAME and CHARNAME" to the desired acc, server and character name.
• When inside select Halven on Gnosis popup window and then type "/reflux switch Halven".
If you are a demonology warlock simply go in to /gnosis and press "open first start frame" and then select Demonology and reload the ui.
• Note that the UI is built on a 23" 1920x1080 monitor so if you have a bigger monitor you probably need to adjust the UI scale.
• Type /wa in the chat and go in to the "not loaded" auras and select hunter debuffs, after that select "load" and change it to your class.
Do the same thing in hunter debuffs icons and buffs.
• Press the "+" so you can see the groups children.
Now select for example "BA" and go to trigger and change the auras name to the spell you want to track on the target, then go to "load" and select which class and spec it should load in.
Do the same thing in hunter debuffs icons (BA being black arrow in this group).
Ignore the "load spec" part if you have and want to track the debuff in all specs.
• Do this for all the other children and if you want to change the name of the group/child simply right click the aura and press rename.
If you want more buffs/debuffs simply right click on a child and duplicate it in both the icons and border group.
Then change the name in "trigger" to the buff/debuff you want to track.
Dont forget to change the "load".
Masque + Masque vista
BigWigs + !QuseWigs
Libsharedmedia + Sharedmedia
Do not update Masque vista, QuseWigs or any of the sharedmedia!
Do not update KuiNameplates or CargBags!