*Updated 15/6-2013. Added relfux so you only have to accept tidy plates and type /reflux switch wackie.
This is my first UI which is mainly focused PvP but of course it works fine for PvE too.
This UI is based around 1920x1080 but you are free to try it out on any resolution but I will not be able to offer any help & support for different resolutions then 1920x1080.
This is my first UI i have uploaded so if you have have any problems with the installation or have any questions you'd like to ask, please post in the comments section and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Or you can type to me In-Game on Outland-EU, Wackieqt or wáckie
All credit goes to the individual addon authors, without them this UI would not exist.
1. Make a backup of your WTF, Interface & Fonts folders.
2. Download and extract my UI to your desktop.
3. Go into your World Of Warcraft folder and extract Interface and Fonts folder there.
4. Go into the WTF folder, enter the Account folder and locate your saved variables folder and extract it there. This is an example how it would look for me C:\Program Files (x86)\World of warcraft\WTF\Account\Accountname\SavedVariables
5. Start wow, open addons and activate "Load out of date AddOns". Now log in to your character.
6. A window will pop up and ask if you want to set your default theme to Threat Plates. Click “Yes“.
7. Type "/reflux switch wackie" without "" of course.
8. Under the default game options, go to “Buffs and Debuffs” and turn on “Show All Enemy Debuffs”.
10. This depends what class you are, type /pb and go to profiles and select your class.
Atlastloot - AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.
ActionBarSaver – Allows the saving and loading of entire action bar setups.
Align – Places a grid on screen to make it easier to arrange your interface.
ArenaReminder – Audio notifications for when arena and RBG queues pop.
AuctionMaster – Convenient and relatively simplistic auction house addon.
Bagnon – Displays all bag slots as one huge bag.
Dominos - Custom action bars.
Chatter – chat window.
ClassPortraitsFinal – Replaces player avatars with class icons instead.
CloseUp – Allows more freedom in viewing the inspection window.
ColorPickerPlus – Adds an RGB-supported color wheel when choosing color options.
DebuffFilter – Show specific buffs or debuffs on focus frame.
GladiatorlosSA – Audio notifications for enemy PvP actions.
LinkWrangler – Allows the opening of more than one item tooltip at once.
Mappy – Minimap replacement.
Masque – Custom skins for action bars.
MogIt – Convenient browsing of transmoggable items.
MoveAnything – Allows you to move… anything on your interface.
MrtACI – Blocks otherwise unpreventable channel invites.
NCATeamRating – Displays arena team rating changes in chat after each game.
OmniCC – Shows cooldown numbers on spells.
OneClickBuyOut – Adds shift+right-click as a shortcut to buy out auctions.
PlateBuffs – Displays selective buffs and debuffs above enemy nameplates.
Postal – Addon for your mailbox.
Quartz – Replace your cast bar on player, target, focus, etc.
ReagentRestocker – Tool to automatically repair and sell grey items.
ReforgeLite – Automates and simplifies reforging.
SafeQueue – Removes the “Leave Queue” button from the arena popup.
SantaUITextures – Makes the default Blizzard frames darker and with flatter textures.
sArena – Adds PvP trinkets to default arena frames.
SharedMedia – Additional fonts and bar textures for Ace supported addons.
Skada - Is a modular damage meter
SpamThrottle – Prevents spamming of the same message in tradechat.
TidyPlates – Replacement for floating health bars (accompanied with ThreatPlates).
TooltipItemIcon – Shows item icons in tooltips.
WeakAuras – Highly customizable visual alerts, such as when Battle Shout falls.
WinLossTracker – Used to check win/loss record versus certain comps or classes.
yClassColors – Colors player names by their class color in the friends list and elsewhere.
Tullarange - Is an addon that allows the user to make action buttons change color when an action is out of range.