This is a tool i have written to help with the Toon setup part of Towelliee's UI Installation
Check out THESE general guidelines for using the tool to avoid issues, especially with additional toon setup.
V184.108.40.206 Added option to copy back your previous keybinds/macros from the backup made by the Clean Install option.
It is highly recommended not to delete or move your WTF folder if you want to use this feature.
It's Best to just make a copy of the WTF folder you want to back it up yourself.
Step 1: Make sure you have the latest version of Towelliee's Tank UI. Step 2: Put Towelliee.exe in your wow folder (same folder where wow.exe is) Step 3: Run Towelliee.exe (the Toon setup installer) from your wow folder, and select the appropriate install type, for initial install it is recommended to do a Clean Install (some installer info below). Step 4: Once you're in game just click that HAMMERS UP!!! button. Step 5: Quit game completely for Additional Toon installation.
If you are having issues getting your toon setup run the toon installer as admin
(right click towelliee.exe -> run as administrator)
The ui install instruction video on youtube is obsolete, do not use it as instructions to install the current UI verions
you have 3 install types to choose from, press the ? button for details about them.
the installer will detect if it's in the correct location, if it's not you will get errors when trying to choose account
When in the correct location you will be able to choose the account/server/toon from a list of previously played characters on this wow installation
(if a toon is not listed, log on to it, then exit the game)
* Folder listing improvement to consolidated folders from both the account and backup folders into 1 list with no duplicates
* added Previous keybinds/macros detection, after selecting the toon if they exist the radio-button turns on
* fix for backup toons that are missing macros/keybinds
* Added option to copy back previous keybinds and macros from the clean install Backup.
* Added helpful tooltips to a few buttons
* Grey out unavailable options
* Clicking on the "Towelliee Gaming" image opens Towelliee's twitch channel in default browser.
* more fine tuning to the extras installation.
* visual fixes.
* fix for selecting only keybinds extras.
* makes sure the previous method of keybinds and macros is not installed.
* Keybinds and Macros are now optional Extras.