|Go to Page...|
This mod creates a set of buttons and health bar for each party/raid menu to help healers of all classes. It tracks if spells are active, or if a spell can cure a debuff on someone. It has a favorites window option that allows you to choose who and what order are on it. Many find it much easier to visually see buttons and the indicators on the buttons. The number of buttons and spells of the buttons can be modified in the menus.
This mod is an updated version of the RaidUI. Several performance improvements were made. The spell menu is now a drag and drop the spells in, allowing any spell to be used. It can also track special procs and highlight a button when the proc happens.
Feel free to borrow, steal, or improve anything from the mod.
Suggestions are always welcome.
- After battlegrounds sometimes left over players are still listed. Open menu and click ok to get rid of them
- The class isn't always detected correctly when first logging in.
- When Battlegrounds adds players, the information on that unit isn't always immediately available, and sometimes a unit will be shown as unknown.
Added Features in v1.02.00
- Health bars are now colored based on class. The colors are the same as healbots default colors.
- When a unit has aggro, the frame's background turns red.
- If a unit has it's role set, an icon will be displayed showing the role.
- Add show aggro menu option
- Add show role icon menu option
- Add health bar color menu options
- Add Mana/recource bar on top for the "player".