|Go to Page...|
Fury of Hellfire (6.2)
The Adventure Continues (6.1)
Warlords of Draenor (6.0.3)
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
|Updated:||08-23-15 03:16 PM|
|Created:||12-22-12 01:13 PM|
|Categories:||Buff, Debuff, Spell, Action Bar Mods, Casting Bars, Cooldowns, Combat Mods, Graphic UI Mods|
Before addons like TMW and WA2, there was PolMonitor, the birthmother of button monitoring!
PolMonitor can create groups of buttons which allow monitoring of buffs, target debuffs, item cooldowns, totems, and much more. These buttons have the ability to use DogTags to build logic into when the buttons are active, what information is displayed on them, etc. Masque can be used to skin them and there are also options to move them, lock them, set their transparency level, etc. You can also do things like suppress Blizzard's glow effects and GCD per button, scale them to up to 1000% of the size, invert them so they are inactive when they are "active", fade them out with a configurable transparency when no mana, out of range, and more!
Button groups can also be shown or hidden when you in are or out of combat, always hidden, only when you have hostile targets, etc. Everything is built around monitoring not only buffs and debuffs, but the state of combat and what you are targeting.
The configuration is saved within any number of profiles and profiles can be assigned to both your Primary and Secondary talent specs. When you change your talent spec, PolMonitor will automatically load the profile that you've assigned for that spec. You can also re-use profiles, so if you both a Horde and Alliance Hunter for example, you can use a single profile for both.
Use /pm or /polmonitor to access the configuration.
- Renew button to show the time left of your renew HoT on your current target.
- Healthstone button that lights up only when you are less than a certain percentage of health.
- Agony, Corruption, and all other Warlock dot buttons to show when your DoTs will expire on the target.
- Raging blow button, that tells you when its active, how long you have before the proc ends, and also shows the glowing proc art.
- Button that shows your health percentage and lights up when you are under 40% health, and then casts Lay on Hands on you without losing your target if you click it.
- Monitors/bars that only appear on your screen when you are in combat or you target a hostile target.