Suite of Useful Addons that goes hand in hand with a minimalistic and great Look. Optimized for Warlocks, but its design makes it to a awesome "multiclassUI".
1. Remove your Interface and WTF Folder,
2. Put the downloaded and unpacked Interface and WTF Folder in your World of Warcraft Folder.
3. Rename the Folders in WTF with your own data.
4. U will need to load profiles for a few addons, try to fix this with an easier setup mode. Load profiles for:
1. Rightclick the minimap and activate " Global Profile"
2. Type "/gladius" , go to profiles and load/copy "Dotribution - Mal´Ganis"
3. Type "/bartender" , go to profiles and load/copy "Dotribution - Mal´Ganis"
4. Type "/AF" , go to profiles and load/copy "Dotribution - Mal´Ganis"
5. Type "/zmob config" go to profile and load/copy "Dotribution of Mal´Ganis" and "paste all"
6. Type "/pitbull" go to profile and load/copy "thzarr ui"
7. Type in "/reload ui" and everything will be setup the right way!
Choose between 2 Skada frames (standard) or load thzarrui in "/skada config" for one big
Skada: To show/hide click the Button above the minimap!
Chat: To show/hide the chatframe click in the lower left corner (small red square)
Actionbars: To bind key type in "/bartender" and choose Keybindings.
There are Actionbars onHover on the right side, above skada and on the right and left side of
your mainbar on the bottom.
Petbar, micromenu and bags are onHover above the chat.
Its still a BETA, need to set up and skin a few details (like Stance Bar for example). Update will come soon.
no must have, but nice to have (deactivate/delete them if u dont want to use):
Opie (alt-a brings up the Addon minimapbuttons)
PowerAurasClassic (demonology for german user already set up)
Made the UI "smaller" and more minimalistic,
-complete "Installation Guide" to set it up easy
-changed some textures
-changed look of unitframes
-kgpanels rework for "clean look"
-battle text changed
-kicked out some "comfort addons"