Mists of Pandaria Elders will be added with an update as soon as possible.
Very simple to use addon to help you hunt down all the Elders!
Open the world map and the icons will show around the zones, showing you Elders you have not yet visited with your character! After taking their coin, the icon will be hidden so you know you've already robbed him.
It couldn't get simpler, so get going!
Optional addons to get:
With one of the above you can click on the world map icon to plot a course, how neat, isn't it? If you use TomTom (not Lite) you can shift/ctrl/alt+click the icon to plot that location and all other non-visited once for a brainless road trip!
Optimal TomTom settings:
» Waypoint Arrow:
+ Enable floating waypoint arrow
+ Automatically set to next closest waypoint
+ Allow closest waypoint to be outside current zone
+ Enable minimap waypoints
» World Map:
+ Enable world map waypoints
- Fixed issue with quest 8676 (Zul'Farrak) appearing in Uldum rather than on the instance.
- Fixed issue with quest 8677 (Orgrimmar) not appearing properly.
- Bumped TOC to 50400.
- Added Elder in Blackrock Spire.
- Small decimal adjustments to some coordinates.
- Bumped TOC, only difference is the game doesn't complain that the addon is outdated, because it's not.
- No new Elders this year, so no database changes.
- Fixed a bug where Elders in instanced were ignored when clearing visited Elders, this caused their instance icon in the world map not to get removed properly, except if doing a /reloadui or relogging.
- Updated map library and made it compatible with Mapster, along with other small changes.
- Improved how quests are flagged as completed, no need to cache all the quests we've ever done, only need to clear out visited once. This still needs some work, still better than last implementation.
- Added support for TomTom to queue waypoints and display every unvisited location at once. You can do this by holding down shift/ctrl/alt and clicking a node, that note will be focused then the nearest nodes will be automatically selected. (If not double check your waypoint arrow settings, that it's set to automatically pick nearest waypoint.)
- Fixed phasing issues.
- Elders inside dungeons also have an icon showing outside the dungeon, on the zone map.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com