ViksUI is a fully functional UI replacement for WOW and is based around oUF layout. It also have some re-skinning of a few addOns and also VuhDo profile that fit the UI. The unitframe changes based on raidsize. This UI is tweaked for 1920x1080.
For background on panels and border color it's fully changable ingame (Config->Media).
The UI started long time ago as Qulight UI, and have been heavily rewritten by me. So most of the Credit goes to Qulight.
It have been adapted to my needs and wasn’t intended to be released.
I recently tuned the UI for MOP.
Some things included in ViksUI:
oUF Layout (Viks)
Datatext for: Arena, Armor, Avoidance, Bags, Battleground, Crit, Durability, Friends, Gold, Guild, Haste, Hit, location, Mastery, Power, Regen, System (Fps, Ms & MB), Talent, Time
ViksUI (Much more tweaks)
Beside MinimapButtonFrame all other addons can be updated. The others have some “MOP hotfixes” added, and will be removed when they run error free.
Extract files and copy the the WTF\Account\AccountName\SavedVariables to your folder.
Ingame first time: “Reset your Chat Window” , type: “/vikschat”, type “/bt” and select Default under profile.
To setup DBM type “/setdbm”. NB! After you installed the addon.
Simple Movie Showing the simple basic for firsttimers.
Updating/adding more MOP spells to Class Timer
Cleaning up the code more
Better layout switch on raidframes (Dps/Heal)
Fix broken parts (Disabled stuff)
- Improved bag/bank. Changed style and refreshed it some. Remember "right click" x button in bag for sorting/stack.
- Improved and fixed Chat.
- Added styling of chattbubbles.
- Moved Guild Instance Difficulty flag on minimap. (Remove if from minimapbuttonframe if hidden)
-Fixed Buff error for Shamman.
-Updated spells in Filger and Classtimer
-Buggfixes with Raiddebuffs
-Removed spells that was deleted in last pach
- Added RaidDebuffs for Throne of Thunder
- Changed a few Default values, recomend reset ingame.
Added loot & Lootroll window again. And smaller changes.
Fixed Monk Chi bar and updated addons + minor bug fixes.
Minor error fix in Datatext; Friend and Gold.
Changed small errors from MOP. Buff for shammys, Heal indicator for monks and other reported errors.
Updated Raid Debuffs, Filger, ClassTimer, ToolTip and few other.
Sugest deleting Interface\AddOns\ViksUI folder before extracting due to some files have been removed.
Big changes to raid frames and layouts. Including icons, indicators, debuffs, positions and much more.
Added Threathbar function
Reenabled Cooldownflash, Markbar & RaidUtil
Reenabled Indicators, Auras and Debuffs to raid frames.
Added option to select 2 different Indicators, Auras and Debuffs style.
Added raid frames layout based on size for both type of raidframes.
And some other small changes.
UPDATING FROM 1-91 - Delete current ViksUI folder then extract this version.
Fixed minor errors
Added ability to change size on panels
Improved the looks and placement on few things
Fixed "hotkey clicking" to set/clear focus
Minor error changes
Fixed Unitframe Move with /ui
Disabled Loot frames due to errors
1-8 - Simle .toc change
* Hidding Unitframes, XPBar and few panels when doing Pet Battles
* Enabled Buff reminder on Raid Frames.
* Fixed Buff/Debuff errors on raid frames for few classes.
* Updated Filger.
* 1-6 - Fixed/changed Anchoring on Tooltip. Added extra xp/rep bar at bottom.
* 1-5 - Added Aurawatch, Debuff display and indicators for tracking spells/hot's on Raid Frames. Reenabled Filger (No spells yet). Fixed XP/Rep Bar. Added option to hide panels.
* 1-4 - Fixed Totem Bar and party/raid frame (style 1)
* 1-3 - Updated for Live Server (5.0.4). Added more options for minimap.
* B1-2 - Added picomenu to minimap and also fixed trackingmenu.
* B1-1 - Big fix: Clean up on code, fixed few errors.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com