o Remember that you need to press the Add Favorite button at the top right of this page to receive a notification message on this website for when new future updates are available for this UI Pack! It will appear as an indicator next to your Username on the top navigation bar.
o With the new update, you need to press and hold the Control Key while out of combat to see the Expand and Retract button. Also you can press and hold the Control or Shift key while out of combat to see 3 new buttons ontop of the Chat box!
o Works with most resolution types but the ones that I have tested with and can confirm that they work are:1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x900, 1440x900 and 1366x768. The below addons might be out of place by a few pixels but you can move these by going into their options menu in-game:
Classtimers (Timers on top of unit frames) - "/classtimer"
Quartz (Cast Bars) - "/quartz"
Chatter - Just unlock the box and move it!
o If you find any bugs or want to submit any feedback then please leave comments!
o Please help by spreading the word about this UI by recommending it to your guild members and friends or even by posting screen shots or recommending it on other UI forums! Thank you
o I overwork myself with this UI and spend countless hours working with new updates and trying to make many new exciting updates. I do not currently have a job as I am at College so if you choose to donate I would be extremely grateful! It is very rare that I receive any and even the smallest amount can make a big impact. Thank you very much for using my UI and reading this
All addons can have their profiles altered and disabled except for the odd exception of the addon "Quartz" which should never be turned off!
1. Back up your old WTF, Interface and/or fonts folder by moving them to a new location out of your WoW folder.
2. Download and Extract the new UI and move the new WTF, Interface and Fonts folder into your WoW folder.
You need to pick the correct WTF folder depending on what resolution you use ("WTF 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1366x768" or "WTF 1680x1050, 1440x900"). Delete the other one that you’re not using. Rename the WTF folder that you need to use to say just "WTF" without the quotes.
3. Rename WoW/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME into your WoW Account Name (Original account name, not your battle.net email address. To find this out if you do not know already, check the same folder in your old backed up WTF folder. Make sure you type it all in Caps. Some account names come in the form of a # followed by numbers.)
4. Load WoW and change the sound, video and interface settings to your preference.
5. Next, turn on all addons on the addon menu and tick "Load out of date addons".
6. Press the INSTALL button on the dialogue box.
7. Take a look at the Extra addons list because of they are not included with this UI Pack and you most likely will need some of them to play specific classes!
o You can gain quick access to both the install window or the bonus features window by typing "/install" or "/bonus".
o The button on the left of the Chat box will have a D for DPS Mode or H for Healer Mode. Simply click it to change between the two!
o Hold the Control Key to gain access to the Expand/Retract buttons.
o Hold the Control or Shift Key to gain access to 6 new buttons attached to the Chat Box.
o You can turn off Class Colours, set the layout to Classic mode (symmetrical background behind the unit frames without the need to have the Target/Focus frame showing) and enable the bottom left chat box art which also moves around the UI to suit the new chat box position. To do any of this, go to the Bonus Features box which is part of the MayronSetup addon so this will need to be enabled. Then either press the Bonus Features button or if that is not showing then press Install and then you can press enable on any of those three features and press confirm.
/install - Opens up the Mayron Setup Window
/bonus - Opens up the Bonus Features Window
/rl - Reloads the UI
/ltp - This opens up Leatrix Plus which contains very useful general settings. Worth looking through.
/suf - Settings for the Unit Frames (Shadowed Unit Frames)
/bar - Bartender Settings (Action Bars)
/kgpanels config - Settings for all the graphical art panels being used - Can become very technical.
/classtimer - Settings for the timers on the top of the palyer and target frame - You can remove and add additional tiemrs through this.
/align - Places a Grid over the screen so that you can align UI elements easily.
/ewm - EasyWorldMarker - Lets you place World Markers in a Raid if your raid leading for example
How Healing Mode works:
I changed the way Healing Mode works so that the target frame is now the Focus Frame as well as switching target of target and focus frames in the same way. I also switched the target cast bar for the focus cast bar. The reason for this is that I like to have the Focus frame set for the Boss so I can see the Boss casting an important ability as well as seeing its buffs as well as a bigger and clearer unit frame.
To heal I do not use Clique however you can download it if you wish. I use mouse over macros like the following:
/cast Healing Wave
I use this type of macro for all my healing spells and use these two macros to set the focus frame:
1. /focus targettarget
2. /focus mouseover
Credit goes to the authors of these addons below as well as to Phanx for not just making the Grid raid frames and PhanxBuffs addon that is used in this UI Pack but also for re-writing most of my MayronSetup code and for making it possible to have the Bonus Features menu!
o Do not update the following addons:
Bagnon - Bag Addon
PhanxBuffs - Buff and Debuff display addon
Tidy Plates: Threat Plates - Name Plates addon plugin
o Addons that are safe to update:
ACP - Addon Control Panel
BankStack- Sorts/Packs items in bags in a tidy order
Bartender4 - Action Bars
Broker + Plugins - Data Bars
ButtonFacade + Masque - Stylises buttons on action bars
Chatter - Chat Addon
ClassTimer - Keeps track of important timers for in combat
ColorPickerPlus - Easier for picking colors when setting addons up
Bazooka - Used with Broker to display the pluggins
Doom_CooldownPulse - Shows a big icon on screen when an ability comes off cooldown
DragEmAll- Allows you to move the Blizzard Windows.
eAlign - type "/align" ingame to display a grid
Easy World Marker - Type “/ewm” for a tool for assigning world markers.
ErrorMonster - Reduces spam from error messages
Grid - Raid Frames
ImprovedOptionsFrames- Allows you to resize the Blizzard Options, Interface etc. Window.
kgPanels - Panel art in the UI
Leatrix_Plus - Contains a list of very useful settings (type /"ltp" to view them)
nibChatTabs - Stylish tabs on the chat box
OmniCC - Displays cooldown timers over abilties on action bars
Parrot - Combat text Addon
Postal - Mail box Addon for opening all mail at once
Quartz - Cast Bar Addon
Recount - Meter for damage, healing and much more
Reflux - Profile Switching. Works with Mayron's setup. Its safe to disable after setup
ShadowedUnitFrames - Unit Frame Addon
SLDataText - Data text Addon
Simple Power Bar- This adds a bar at the top of the UI for boss special power bars used in some encounters.
TipTac - Tool Tip Addon
Tidy Plates: - Name Plates addon
Who Framed Watcher Wabbit - Moves the location of the Quest Tracker
XLoot - Loot frame addon
XLootGroup - Better group loot frame
Q: How do I open up the Calendar?
A: You need to right click on the mini-map
Q: How do I add other buff/debuff timers to the class timers above the player and target frames?
A: Type /classtimer and press Timers on the left. If you find it in the lists in the Tabs tick it. If not then go on "Extras" and type the name of the buff/debuff and press enter.
Q: Where do I find the experience Bar?
A: The Experience Bar is hidden on mouse over at the top of the screen. Only shows up on characters who have not reached the maximum level yet.
Q: How can I get the Expand and Retract button to show in the latest update?
A: You need to press and hold the Control key while out of combat
Q: Why can I not see the Death Knight Rune Bar or the Balance Druid Tracker Bar?
A: I have taken the addons out of the UI that control this because I no longer wish to maintain them currently however if you read the UI installation instructions, I have placed links to where you can download them. You will need to set them up yourself. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Q: If I install another addon then I get an icon displaying it over my chat box next to the other icons. How can I disable this?
A: That is caused my Bazooka which automatically enables it which is a pain. Type "/bazooka" and go to Plugins. Un-tick the addon that is showing up to stop it from showing.
Q: How do I turn off/on Auto Quest? Or how do I turn on auto repair?
A: That is controlled with Leatrix Plus as well as many other useful general settings. Type “/ltp” in game and in the Interactions, untick Auto Quest. Or in Automations, tick the Auto Repair box.
Q: How can I move the chat box and chat box art to the Bottom Left like in the screen shot?
A: Turn on the MayronSetup addon and either press Install and then in the Bonus Features box, press the Enable button on the Bottom Left Chat Box feature or if the Bonus Features button is showing on the MayronSetup box then click that instead of pressing Install.
Q: How do I enable the Pet Action Bar and Pet Unit Frame?
A: To show the bartender action bar for Pets type "/bar" and enable the Pets bar in there. You can also change its visibility options from the Visibility tab. To enable the Pet bar unit frame type "/suf" and go to Enabled Units and tick the Pet unit. Then from the General tab you can unlock all frames so you can move it around. For extra options you need to go to the Unit configuration menu and alter its appearance.
By Mayron of Twisting Nether / Sunstrider (EU)
-- Updated MayronUI.lua file so that the 2 right bars have their backgrounds anchored to them so when you move Bartender bar 3 and bar 4, they now move the backgrounds with them and the expand and retract buttons.
-- Updated MayronSetup to now never turn off by itself and instead will just become inactive after pressing install for that one character. You can now gain quick access to both the install window or the bonus features window by typing "/install" or "/bonus".
-- Updated the way Grid works and looks
-- Updated PhanxBuffs positioning of debuff's and the debuff count text area.
-- Updated many other addons using curse client
18.104.22.168 - Minor Update
-- Updated MayronSetup -- Changed the size of text (and how they scale with the art around them) and the box art as well as moving the Confirm button lower on the Bonus Features Box (Trying to fix the looks of it on lower resolutions)
-- Updated the Leatrix Plus addon
-- Updated the text in the MayronSetup addon to hopefully show up correctly for all resolution types
-- Deleted some files in the WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME folder so that you do not need to copy over keybinding and macro files to keep your characters saved keybindigns and macros.
2.3.0 - MAJOR UPDATE!
-- All lua code in the kgpanel scripts have been completely overhauled! Everything is much more efficient and offers many changes:
-- Bartender, Shadowed unit frames, class timers, grid and other addons are no longer mandatory for the UI meaning that you can turn them off and the UI will not cause errors. The only addon needed with kgpanels is Quartz.
-- The UI became much more user friendly, now if you have an incorrect profile, instead of causing UI bugs the UI will just not let you do certain things and will post a message in the chat box with a reason. For example if you are using a custom bartender profile then you cannot use the expand and retract button as the Ui does not know what you are trying to do rather than causing lua error on your screen.
-- You can now have any custom profile you want for Shadowed unit frames, quartz, bartender, classtimers and grid. This is useful for alts to have multiple grid profiles for tracking different things for different classes etc...
-- New addon created for the UI: MayronUI[Side Bars]!
-- The right side bars are no longer apart of the kgpanels addon and instead have their own unique addon. This is so saved variables can be used so you can have 2 bars showing on the right of the UI and it will not effect any other character like it use to.
-- MayronUI Setup now have 2 lines of code (which the user can delete if he or she wants to) which sets up the UI scale for the user when you press the install button. This will afford any Config.wtf file errors
-- MayronUI now scales itself with the UIParent so the text will be readable (unfortunately because of this, the background elements which use to be hidden show so I've increased the background fader alpha from 0.8 to 0.9)
-- Removed the bars auto switching feature when you get in or out of a vehicle
-- Fixed the pet battel frame for classic mode
-- Many UI tweaks and updates
-- Added sound to the button clicks in the UI (minor sounds)
2.2.3 - Small Hot Fix
-- Updated the MayronSetup addon:
-- It now does not show up on the opening cinematic after creating a new character
-- Sound files now work for the Previous and Next buttons
-- Updated the following Saved Variable files (WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVaraibles):
-- You can now change the scale of recount by unlocking the window and the background panel will scale in size with it.
-- All buttons in the UI now have the click sound added to them
-- The LUA error which sometimes shows up on login saying that the Retract button failed to identify a nil value no longer shows up.
-- Updated MayronSetup:
Fixed 2 bugs. One was that there was a line of code which setup the wrong casting bar profile so it was in the wrong position. The other was to fix it so the buttons now play sound like they use to!
Just download the latest version and replace the MayronSetup addon you have with the new one in the Interface/Addons folder!
2.2.2 - Small update
-- Updated MayronSetup Addon. It now shows the Setup Box all the time except after pressing the Install button where the Bonus Features box will appear only once. No longer you will find yourself looking at the Bonus Features box when you need the Setup box to appear!
-- Updated MayMap to show the correct version number on login as well as the toc version number.
-- Updated all addons with Curse Client (except the modified addons that you should not update as explained on the information page)
If you do not want to go through a fresh update then just download the UI Pack and get the MayronSetup addon out of the Interface folder (as well as the MayMap if you use it) and replace it over the current version in your Interface folder.
-- Fixed a few settings:
WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables/Grid.lua + .lua.bak
WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables/Recount.lua + .lua.bak
-- Removed the grid frames background for MayronUIH2 Grid profile
-- Turned on the Recount option to record and display data when in an Instance Party.
-- Changed a few settings in the MayronSetup addon so that the Bonus Features button shows correctly and changed the way the font is displayed on the setup box.
-- Updated all addons for patch 5.2!
-- Added a new Bonus Features window which is apart of the MayronSetup addon to make the UI much more user friendly. You can now simply press Bottom Left Chat Box and everything is setup automatically for you.
-- I've changed the structure of the WTF folders because the 1920x1080 and 1680x1050 folders could be used with much more resolutions types if you do not change the UI Scale so I've merged them together.
-- Now works with 1366x768 resolution and possibly more but they have not been tested as of yet.
-- Changed the way the three buttons on top or below the chat box works so that you can now gain access to 6 new buttons up from 3 (new ones are LFD, Mounts/Pets and PVP). You now need to press and hold the Control Key to see these and the shift key to see the new ones.
-- Change the Expand and Retract button so you need need to hold the Control key rather than the Alt key to show them because the Alt key could bug and set stuck. They also now actually Hide rather than setting their Alpha to 0 so now you can easily click on the Target of Target frame (or Focus Target for Healing Mode).
-- Changed most of the code in the KgPanel scripts to make it much more efficient and less likely to cause any FPS issues
-- Thank to Phanx (author of Grid and more) he helped with the MayronSetup addon by re-writing most of it in order to get the Bonus Features window to work as well as making the code much more efficient.
-- Removed Totem Timers and put it in the Extra addons list on the download page.
-- Many more smaller changes that I cannot think of at the moment
-- Fixed the issue where Grid Raif frames would either show when they are suppose to be hidden or hide when they are meant to be shown when changing between DPS / Tank to Healer layout or when pressing the Expand and Retract button on the Healing Layout.
-- Fixed the width of the Bazooka icon's so that they do not overlap the chat frame.
-- Updated all addons including PhanxBuffs so that the Debuff times always show.
-- Updated SLData Text so that the gold is easier to enable and in a better position when you type "/sldt config" rather than being behind the DuelSpecQ plugin.
-- Updated all addons including the ones that were modified such as Bagnon and PhanxBuffs.
-- Updated MayronSetup so that the background UIParent does not show up while the MayronSetup box is up
-- Updated Tidy Plates: Threat Plates so now all Debuff icons by default show ontop of the nameplate. Now instead of using the white list to add your debuff icons, you now use the black list to add ones that you do not want to show.
-- Updated KgPanels with a new "Classic - BottomLeft Chat" Layout so you can set it to have classic mode with the chat frame at the bottom.
-- Added addon: GridIndicatorCornerIcons - works very similar to GriddBuffIcons as it allows you to assign icons for buffs on the frames to multiple possitions and have the actual buff icon rather than a coloured square.
-- Fixed the issue where Grid does not let you set solo Layout to anything besides none and the frames not showing so now you can configure them while solo once again.
To gain the above changes without reinstalling the UI, copy the files below and place them in the exact same location but in your current WTF/Interface Folders:
-- Updated KgPanels so that when you press the "D" and "H" button to change the layouts from DPS to Healing layout while using Gird, you no longer have the dialogue box appear and need to reload the UI. That bug has been finally fixed
-- I've had to remove GridStatusHots because that addon was the cause of a few lua errors when changing Grid profiles.
-- I've replaced PhanxChat with Chatter as there is an option to auto replace it so you should no longer need to drag the chat box up to the correct position after installing it.
-- I've deleted a few lines in Tidy Plates:Threat Plates so that the message "additional options can be found by typing /tptp" will no longer show.
22.214.171.124 - Nothing Major
-- Just updated Treat Plates so that the Debuff icons on top of the name plates are only yours and not everyone elses in the raid. Its an easy option to turn on if you want to do that. Or you can just get the .lua file from the WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables folder and put it in the same location in your current WTF folder.
-- Just fixed a small spelling error in the text of the MayronSetup addon.
-- Drastically updated MayronSetup addon. Now looks much much better with the F.A.Q's updated and better presented! Definitely worth getting! You can just download the new UI pack and copy MayronSetup from it into your current Interface folder.
-- Updated KgPanels so that when you press "D" or "H" to change layouts, it prints a message in your chat box to tell you what layout you just activated.
-- Deleted MayronExtra and merged it with MayronUI which is now its own addon. Also merged reflux into MayronSetup so if you choice to use the new version of this addon then you can delete Reflux.
-- Updated a few addons using curse client
-- Replaced Tidy Plates: Neon theme with Threat Plates and customised them to match the UI much better! This is what they look like except I have turned off the health text on the bar: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7882/newnameplates.jpg
-- Leatrix Plus Updated: Auto Quest disabled by default
-- Shadowed Unit Frames Updated: Incoming heals disabled sicne it seems buggy at the moment. Also Text adjusted so that the names for the player and target frame will always show and text is properly aligned.
-- KgPanels Updated: Adjusted the width of the bottom menu box as it was 1 pixel out for some reason. Also fixed the colours of the background frame of the layouts that do not use class colours.
-- TipTac has been modified slightly.
-- All addons updated
If you have another version of this UI currently installed and wish to not have to do a fresh installation then you can just update the addons yourself as that is not too important but to gain the above changes you will need to download and copy the saved settings and place them in the same location in your current WTF folder:
-- Updated two files in the WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables location that you can copy over rather than freshly installing the UI:
and in the Interface folder, the addon called "MayronExtra" has been updated with the new version number on logging in.
-- Bartender has had the VEHICLE profile updated to work with vehicles.
-- KgPanels has a "Classic" Layout to get the background panel back underneath the target frame when there is no target (or focus for healing mode)
-- Forgot to update the border in MayronSetup and MayMap addons. Its not a vital update you can't live without except if you want the border fixed for the F.A.Q menu in your UI if you have instaleld version 2.0 then just download 2.0.1, go into Interface folder and copy "MayMap" and "MayronSetup" addons and move them into your current Interface folder and replace the old ones!
-- New Re-designed artwork!
-- UI Scale tweaks
-- Changed the Unit Frame Texture
-- Removed Broker_LFG
-- Changed the positioning of Gird in Healing Mode
-- Removed the target Classtimers in Healing Mode
-- Updated all addons
-- Added PhanxChat to replace chatter as I had many bugs with Chatter
-- Removed Burning embers and other bars for warlocks. Please use and download NugComboBar or another mod for this as they work much better. Using the bars that come with shadowed unit frames clutters the Unit Frame too much!
-- Removed two buttons on the bottom action bars; one on each of the rows of bars.
-- Removed a KgPanel behind the chat box art, behind the three buttons and adjusted the three buttons art so that they work well on their own and can be moved without any issues.
-- Many other smaller issues fixed!
-- Updated all addons in the Interface Folder for 5.1
-- Updated Bartender4 so that bar 9 and 10 will not cause problems when entering or leaving a vehicle
-- Updated KgPanels so that it works perfectly with entering or exiting vehicles
If you do not wish to completely reinstall the UI to gain these new changes then you can copy the following files from the new UI pack to your current UI in the same location:
-- Added a WTF folder for 1600x900 resolutions
-- Changed the global font to something very similar to prototype. The reason for this was because the new font type supports more symbol types.
-- Resolution 1440x900 has gained the ability to change the art to the bottom left chat box mode
-- Resolution 1440x900 has had its UI scale lowered! Hopefully this will not appear too small.
-- Replaced the Aura Frames buff addon with PhanxBuffs which has been slightly modified. This is because the old buff addon uses much more memory and I did not think it was needed. Also PhanxBuffs has the ability to use a safe method of cancelling buffs by clicking them twice.
-- I've added code that minimizes the bottom UI to only using 1 bar when entering a vehicle however this only works out of combat since you cannot switch profiles while in combat.
-- Changed the buttons connected to the chat box
-- Added Broker LFG which is connected to the left of the chat box art. This means the LFG icon is there rather than on the Minimap.
-- Added a data broker that switches your specs on click and you can assign equipment sets to each spec. Replaced this was the gold information since you can see this in your inventory anyway.
-- Replaced Docking Station with Bazooka. It is the same type of addon except much less buggy and I prefer it. It allows you to scale down the UI or change specs without moving the icons to very inaccurate places.
-- Fixed many Bartender stance switching options:
-- The rogue stealth will no longer cause duplicated abilities on your action bars
-- Monks will no longer have duplicated abilities on action bars for all of their stances
-- Warlocks now have the 2 bars enabled for demonic fury etc...
-- Updated all addons and added other minor changes.
-- Added new art and code for the Pet Battle System so that the UI does not look like a complete mess when entering one
-- Made the UI slightly smaller
-- Fixed the issue for 1680x1050 and 1440x900 resolutions where the bottom broker data text was not positioned correctly.
--Detached the Chat box art from the chat box tab and positioned it perfectly in the top left hand corner of the screen. This is so that the dockingstation icons are perfectly aligned and you do not need to worry about it. I just hope that if people want to place the chat box in the bottom left, they use the correct Layout art in the KgPanels and do not leave the wrong art on its own up in the top left.
-- Many settings were tweaked around, nothing too major.
-- 1680x1050 - the right bars and party frames were changed in order to fit the new UI scale.
-- All addons updated
-- Bartender Action Bars set up for Monks correctly
-- KgPanel Art does not show behind Name Plates
-- Monk Class Colours corrected and now look much better!
-- A lot of the code in the KgPanel Scripts + MayMap + MayronSetup has been changed to work better
-- Fixed all bugs including ones in the lower resolutions.
-- Addons updated in Interface Folder.
-- Put the level text on Name Plates
-- Many more smaller things that I cannot remember right now...
-- Updated all addons including Bagnon and Class Timer
-- Do not update Bagnon yourselves as I have modified it.
-- Now supports Monk class colours with the UI art!
-- When you have no target in dps mode or no focus in healer mode, the background art will disappear!
-- Changed the Mini-map so the time works like the original wow mini-map so that when you right click on it, you can select server time or 24 hour mode. I disabled the SLDT time option.
-- When there is a new event on Calendar, text will appear below the mini-map saying "New Event!"
-- Right click the minimap to show a menu where you can get access to the Calendar!
-- Updated all addons.
-- Removed Aloft and replaced for Tidy Plates
-- Added addon oGlow
-- Added addon SimplePowerBar
-- Added addon EasyWorldMarker
-- Changed the Looks of MayMap (Minimap) slightly
-- Made Buffs and Debuffs slightly smaller and aligned them better with the Minimap
-- Removed the Alt power bar from unit frames since SimplePowerBar shows this much better.
-- Fixed the Mirror bar controlled by Quartz for 1440x900 and 1680x1050 resolutions so that its aligned in the center
-- 1440X900 resolution now uses the default Layout for kgpanels so that it has the Class Colours enabled on first setup
-- Turned off toggle actions on key press rather than on release in Bartender for all resolutions for default setup.
-- Updated all addons in the Interface Folder
-- Grid no longer breaks the UI if you choose to have it disabled or to use another Raid Frames mod.
-- Added new layouts for KgPanels. You can now turn off Class Coloured art so that you can set your own colours to the panels in the KgPanels options ("/kgpanels config").
-- The layouts for having the chat box in the bottom left hand corner instead of top left hand corner have been changed. The chat box art is now no longer anchored to the chat box in these layouts so you can resize the box easier without it affecting the art.
-- Fixed many bugs with Shadowed Unit Frames such as the out of range fader being mixed up.
-- MMinimap is now called MayMap as there already was an addon called mMinimap which Curse Client thought the UI was using so when you updated the addon, it replaced it with the other addon.
-- MayMap has been updated so that the Instance Difficulty shows up.
-- In the WTF folders, the Realm and Character folders is no longer needed so you now just have to rename the ACCOUNTNAME folder only.
-- Updated MMinimap so that it does not overlap the time.
-- Updated MMinimap and MayronSetup
-- Updated Shadowed Unit Frames and corrected the settings for it.
-- Repositioned DockingStation icon bars on the left of the chat box for resolution 1449x900.
-- Updated addons
-- Fixed Minimap - No longer have icons over lapping.
-- Made the UI more user friendly for Priests. When mouse hovering over buttons, they change colour properly.
-- Fixed many bugs including Grid not showing properly for when in a party of 5.
-- Resolution 1440x900 has been setup better. I had to reduce the amount of buttons in the right bars so that they fit better with Omen.
-- SUF updated. If there are any bugs with this please let me know as I thought I saw one but it has not happened since.
-- A lot of the code in MMinimap has been tweaked and works better now.
-- Updated over 24 addons
-- Swapped qMinimap with my own minimap addon: MMinimap. Credits go to the author of qMinimap for giving me the idea of the right click menu but it has my own options in there with the F.A.Q for the UI instead of just being apart of the MayronSetup addon. Also Credits to the author of Wanderlust for the idea of Raid difficulty indicator however the code was created myself and updated for this patch.
# WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables/kgPanels.lua and kgPanels.lua.bak changed: Deleted Minimap Frame only
# WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables/Grid.lua and Grid.lua.bak changed for 1920x1080 version only. Will do the same for the other resolutions when I have time which should not be long: Fixed the problem that show in party was set to none for Healing Mode. You can fix this yourself if you are using another resolution if the grid frames do not show up when you have 2 bars at the bottom showing.
-- MayronSetup addon updated to remove spelling errors in the F.A.Q.
Only 2 things changed so you can just switch the files from this pack if you want to keep all your addons the same:
# Addon Files Changed: MayronSetup
- added a much more epic Setup box!
# WTF/account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables/kgPanels.lua and kgPanels.lua.bak changed:
- When switching chat box to the bottom left corner by changing KgPanels Layouts. The code is now identical to the default Layout so that its all updated. Before it was using the old methods such as not having to hold down Alt to show Expand Retract.
- Updated addons
- The lua error that you got on login from XLootGroup is gone.
- Replaced SexyMap with qMinimap that should never be updated as I have altered the lua settings. The reason was because wit the new SexyMap update, the profile system has been changed so that it does not auto setup with the MayronSetup addon and was a pain.
- Addon added: Who Framed Watcher Wabbit. I use to use this before I got SexyMap. It lets you move the objectives tracker.
- Fixed problem with using Glyphs at the Glyph window except SLDataText_Guild still says its blocking this but if you press ignore, it lets you use them. Addon author said he does not get this issue so cannot fix it.
- With the updates, you no longer get lua errors on mousing over the guild data text while not in a guild.
- Just fixed a few inconspicuous things...
- InspectFix has been removed
- You now need to hold Alt while out of combat in order to see the Expand and Retract buttons
- Many many bugs were fixed.
- All addons updated for Patch 5.0.4!
- Made chat box smaller
- Replaced MoveAnything for DragEmAll. You can now drag blizzard art frames around. MoveAnything was currently not updated so could not use it.
- Removed the Quick Swap Menu. It was a fun feature but not very useful. I do not think we will miss it. Reason was that it was very hard to maintain so many profiles especially for creating new updates for the UI and was a nightmare for me.
- The old Quick Swap menu button which I now just call the Left Chat Button now switches UI modes from Healer to DPS. This is indicated with a D or H on the button.
- The Raid Finder button has been replaced with the Spell Book when you hold shift (This can be found on top of the chat box). This is because the raid finder window has been merged with the LFG window in patch 5.0.4
- Replaced Wanderlust wityh Sexy map as Sexy Map is no longer as buggy as it use to be and kept getting errors with Wanderlust on the PTR as its not been updated. Sexy Map has nicer features such as the Mining Hud feature and can be moved easier.
- You can still change the Chat box from the top to the bottom by switching the art which is going to be covered in the F.A.Q section.
- Fixed many bugs including the KgPanel FocusN for the Healing Mode (was the background behind the focus unit name) so that it updates its class colour with what the focus unit class was and not the target.
- Made the chat box smaller as before it was far too wide and tall. Sorry it took so long to fix that!
- Added Glamour which moves the Achievement Notification as well as LFR, LFG reward window at the top so that it is out of the way of Grid Frames for Healers.
- Replaced JPack for BankStack. Does the exact same thing (packs your inventory in a tidier order) except it has slightly more features. Only reason I switched to it is because JPack no longer works and is not yet updated for patch 5.0.4 but I have no reason to switch back to it.
- The addon "Who Framed Watcher Wabbit" has been removed as Sexy Map has the ability to move the Quest Tracker.
- oGlow had to be removed temporarily as there is no current update for patch 5.0.4 and was causing lua errors.
- And much more smaller things that I cannot think of right now...
- New Chat Box art
- Had to move Docking Station to fit the new Chat Box
- New MayronUI Quick Swap Menu
- This new Menu now has an option to switch the Chat Box art for art that supports the chat box being positioned in the Bottom Left hand corner of the screen instead of the Top Left position.
- Added a WTF folder for 1440x900 resolution!
- Fixed the issue with the Healer Mode not being able to change from class colors tothe Dark Theme for Shadowed Unit Frames
- Cleaned up all the code to work more efficient and fixed all bugs where there was a chance that pressing the Extend and Retract button would mess up the bottom part of the UI.
- Added new profiles to change the Grid Raid frames on DPS Mode to the Top Left hand corner when the Chat box is in the Bottom Left hand corner. This will change automatically when the option in the Mayron UI Main menu has been selected.
- Fixed bug with Aloft showing the boss skull icon as well as level and elite symbol when targeting a boss
- On the Healing Mode I switched the target unit frame and target cast bar with the Focus unit frame and focus cast bar as well as replacing target of target with focus target. This is so healers can set focus for the boss unit frame and can see its buffs and casting abilities. For tips on how to heal like this with macros, see the instructions on the Description page.
- Mini-map is now in the Top Right corner of the screen!
- Buffs have had their number of buffs per row reduced from 16 to 10 and an extra row has been added to make 3 rows. Same applies with Debuffs
- Buffs and Debuffs have been moved to the left hand side of the newly placed Mini-map location.
- Shadowed Unit Frames now uses their Party Frames for DPS mode instead of Grid Raid frames. Only works in a 5 Man group or less.
- DPS Mode Raid frames have had major changes. They are now much smaller and do not show health deflicts and incoming heals indicated as text. (They do still have the corner shown up as green for incoming heals however). Healer Raid frames are the same
- Omen has been added and been placed on top of recount
- Recount has been moved to the bottom right hand corner.
- Bug with Quarts cast bar has been fixed. It now shows orange when an uninterruptable spell is being cast by the target.
- Aloft Nameplates has replaced Tidy Plates. I prefer them to level with as well as their looks.
- 1680x1050 resolution has been thoroughly tested and I’ve fixed all bugs.
- Addon oGlow added
- Addon AddOn Chat-Message-Hider added but has been merged with MayronExtra. This hides all annoying text on login in the chat box.
- Updated all addons.
- Parrot has been changed to show incoming damaged to you on the right hand field like it should have been doing.
- The right hand spell bars have been raised higher to make room for omen
- The tool tips have been changed slightly in looks to try and fix that bug where the background color turns blue sometimes but I was unable to fix it, for now.
- Removed the Fix button hidden in the top left hand corner used for fixing the bars at the bottom for when setting the UI up for alts.
- Changed the way MayronSetup addon works to fix the problem above. Using this will now make the UI load and setup correctly for alts regardless of how many action bars you had open at the bottom on the last character you logged on with!.
- Removed SellJunk as Leatrix Plus was doing the same thing as the addon (sell grey items). Type "/ltp" to access this in-game.
- Fixed the problem with Omen icon showing up on the side of the recount icon if you choose to install it. This is shown in the dockingstation addon (the icons on the left of the chat box).
- Included my Omen saved settings but not the addon itself so if you like them then you will not have to set it up yourself.
1680X1050 Resolution fixes:
- Made Grid less wide so that it does not collide with anything in DPS mode
- Changed the size and position of Recount so that it fits in the UI better
- Anchored the bottom bar panel that includes the data text better so it should no longer move and is positioned correctly.
- Turned off the Blizzard Vehicle art that shows up when entering a vehicle that should of been disabled but was not.
- Made Doom Cooldown Pulse smaller
- Removed ShieldsUp and will provide a link as a recommended addon for Resto Shamans.
- Fixed many issues with the WTF 1680x1050 Folder:
- Moved Doom CooldownPulse to have it centered like the 1920x1080 version
- Moved Combat Text further into the center to match the same ration as the 1920x1080 version
- Moved Blizzard frames away from chat box like the 1920x1080 version
- Fixed the problem with the Global Cooldown and swing timer bar being positioned correctly for when the 2nd action bar is showing at the bottom.
- The UI now supports resolution 1680x1050! I've added a new WTF folder for them to use.
- I've parented and anchored KgPanel art better.
- The button on the right center of the screen that opens up the first bar on the right has been parented to the right of the UI so when you change resolutions or UI scale, it should stay in the correct position and not move off the screen.
- Same with the bottom panel that has the data text on top of it.
- I've included the saved settings for the Death Knight Rune bar so you can manually move it into your Death Knigths Saved Variable folder for it to transfer over the correct settings.
- Buttons for spells and abilities (bartender) has been reduced in size.
- Unit Frames (ShadowedUF) has been heavily changed in terms of appearance.
- Quartz cast bars have been changed to suit the new Uni Frames. They are now positioned on top instead of inside the frames.
- Added class colors to the background art of the unit frames as well as the player and target panels behind the names.
- Changed and tweaked many unit frame panel art such as the side of the minimap frame and other smaller things.
- Parrot combat text has been changed. The combat text area next to grid while on dps mode has been deleted and added into the two main fields on the left and right of the character.
- Added warnings to reload the UI when changing Grid profiles as when your in a raid I noticed that changing profiles usually made the raid frames disappear and only reappear when you reload the UI. To add this I have had to add the addon MayronExtra which should be enabled all the time.
- Fixed issue where Shadowed Unit Frames use to hide the health bar on the player frame in Arenas as well as hiding the cast bar and aura frames for all units also in Arenas
- Added addon Move Anything - I moved all Blizzard Windows that where blocking the Chat Box.
- Removed 2 profiles from Class Timers for the Healing Mode because since I have changed the size of the DPS mode timers to look exactly like the healer mode timers, there is no longer any need to have a different profile for both. This means that the healing mode has gained the target timers.
- Changed a lot of lines of code to make the UI run better.
- While changing the lines of code I also was able to fix many errors.
- I have parented many KgPanel's to the correct element on the UI:
The chat box art and buttons are now parented to the Chat Tab 1 (General Tab)
Fixed the WTF files so that people out of Europe will not experience any more errors when trying to login.
Fixed the problem where you could not close down the UI Menu in combat.
Added addon Shieldsup - A very useful shaman addon for tracking shields, earth shield especially.
Repositioned eclipse bar for druids and death knights rune bar so that it does not interfere with the second action bar on the bottom.
- Fixed code error where Grid - Dark theme button did not work
- Fixed code error where death knight text was not class colored
- Fixed bug with the edit box (the box you type in) on top of the chat box that had a background error
- 3D Portrait bar has been changed to a standard 3D portrait
- Quartz cast bar has been incorporated into the player, target frames
- Spell/ability bars on the action bars have been made smaller
- Removed the button background art on the background frame - this means you can change the size of spells or padding etc manually without the background button art showing incorrectly.
- Made the right side buttons that open up new action bars always showing but have reduced their size.
- Added two new addons to help with druid eclipse bar and death knight rune bar.
- Swapped BasicChatMods with Chatter to fix the edit box error.
- Moved the edit box to the bottom of the chat box instead of on top
- Added a close button shown as an "X" in the top right hand corner of the UI Menu
- Changed the looks of the tool tips (Tiptac) in order to fix the bug with the tool tips sometimes randomly showing up as blue instead of grey
- Changed the way the stance bar shows so that its vertically instead of horizontally.
I overwork myself with this UI and spend countless hours working with new updates and trying to make many new exciting updates. I do not currently have a job as I am a full time college student so if you choose to donate I would be extremely grateful! It is very rare that I receive any and even the smallest amount can make a big impact.
With more donations I am able to dedicate more working hours into this UI. I do not expect any donations but I always try to be as helpful as I can be with answering questions and testing for issues that have been reported to me. Thank you for reading!
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com