You might have to do some tweaking and maybe download additional addons if you're not satisfied with the existing Addons in the pack.
This is my revamp of the old DevlinUI which I've been using for years.
1. Save your WTF and Interface folders in case something goes wrong
2. Copy the WTF and Interface folder from SamadinUI into your WoW folder
3. Rename ACCOUNT NAME, SERVER NAME and CHARACTER NAME inside the WTF folder to respective names
4. On your login screen, click Addons and pick Load out of date addons
5. When you log in, type /reflux switch SamadinUI
If something's still not as it should be, go into profiles on that addon and change the profile settings to default or SamadinUI.
NB! - Some addons may still bug after the patch - You can update them through curse client or any other update tool.
BigBrother (Raidleading addon, you can Disable this)
InnerSanctum (IS) - This is a DKP addon we use in my guild (Disable or delete it).
Grid + Indicators
NB! Might be additonal addons in the pack, you can delete them or simply disable them ingame if you do not need them!
NB2! The UI has been modified and is now suited for 25man raiding aswell as 10man. If you prefer to show both damage and healing like the old version, simply download the old version and update the addons manually without complications.