I always have a hard time finding my flint and tinder when it's time to fire up the ol' Goblin Barbecue and cook up some tasty treats. (Yeah, they say you don't even need it anymore, but I'm old fashioned.) But I never have trouble finding my cookbook. (Ask any goblin engineer or alchemist how important it is to follow recipes precisely and they'll tell you it's serious business. They'll be even more serious about it the fewer fingers they have.)
And so, my greatest culinary invention yet! (Even better than bagel holes, chocolate-flavored vanilla, and Flerberts.) This handy gizmo clips right on to the side of your cookbook: flick the little wheel, and BAM -- you've got fire for cooking! It even has a safety so you won't accidentally incinerate your cookbook, yourself, your friends, or Mount Hyjal. Probably.
v. 7.0 - 2016/08/18
- Updated for WoW Patch 7.0 and Legion.
- Added Steamworks Sausage Grill to the list of supported toys.
v. 6.0 - 2014/10/14
- Updated for WoW Patch 6.0.
- Alternate cooking fire items (e.g. Grim Campfire) now use the Toy Box feature.
- Added more alternate cooking fires: the toy item Eternal Kiln and the pet Pierre.
v. 5.2 - 2013/03/05
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.2.
- No longer causes an error when opening the Cooking window during combat.
v. 5.1.1 - 2012/12/28
- *Actually* updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.1. Oops.
v. 5.1 - 2012/12/19
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.1.
- Reengineered Firelord kindling apparatus to properly summon Lil' Ragnaros under the new pet system in WoW 5.x.
v. 5.0.1 - 2012/08/30
- Fixed a "blocked action" error when applying glyphs since WoW Patch 5.0.
v. 5.0 - 2012/08/28
- Updated TOC to indicate compatibility with WoW Patch 5.0.
v. 4.3.1 - 2012/01/04
- If you have other types of cooking fire available, ZippyLighter can use them instead of Basic Fire:
- Alternate fires include Lil' Ragnaros, Little Wickerman, and Grim Campfire.
- If any of these is available, ZippyLighter will use it by default.
- Hold ALT while mousing over the cooking fire button to change which gets used.