UPDATED TO VERSION 4 FOR PATCH Mists of Pandaria 5.0.4
Hello everyone and thanks for looking at Ultimate UI v4 (previously Hybrid UI) now an ElvUI edit.
How to Install
1. Go to wherever your World of Warcraft game is installed.
2. Open up your WTF folder and go inside.
3. Click on account.
4. Replace "ACCOUNT NAME" with your own account name (all caps). This will probably be your battle.net e-mail address unless you made the account before the switch to battle.net.
5. Replace "SERVER NAME" with the name of the server your character is on that you want to set up this UI for.
6. Replace "CHARACTER NAME" with the name of the character you are setting this UI up for.
7. The UI is now installed.
In Game Configuration
ElvUI is has a very good automated self install process that should pop up when you first log into the game. If you wish to have things set up exactly as I have them and you did the above steps correctly, all you need to do is type in /Elvui in the console and go to profiles and Selection Diablokon. Like I mentioned in the video, some of ElvUI's defaults I do not use such as their built in bars and class timers so you will have to configure these separately.
The addons that you may need to configure yourself are:
Any other addons you can configure to your liking but those are the ones that don't have addon profiles.
See the UI in action in a 25m LFR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4NzWGJ7H8M
If you have any questions about this UI please feel free to post them in the comments section or whisper me in-game about them or drop me an in-game mail if I'm not on. My name is Gobbykon @ Mug'Thol. Any other questions that can be quickly solved will be posted here when asked.
Optional Files (0)
Feel free to donate to support this UI further. They are not required by greatly appreciated from a 4 year WoW player. Donate via PayPal to GamerLCD@live.com
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com