|Go to Page...|
I'm back! Sorry for taking so long to update or do anything with this, I've been away and took a time off the game/UI. It'll be updated weekly from now on.
First off, this is just another look for my other UI, Boda UI Revamped (Bestwarrior's UI) so check it out if you like the other look better http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18882-BodaUIRevampedBestwarriorsUI.html.
Majority of the credit goes to Bodasafa because of his excellent work on his UI, Boda UI. Please check him out @ http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11624-BodaUI-Cataclysm.html
All credit for the addons goes to the addon authors not me. All I did was place them where I liked them the most. Big thanks to you .
I use a 1366x768 (WIDE) laptop with the UI Scale in WoW at the lowest.
This UI is targeted for DPS specs, parties, and 10-man raids, but with some configuration it can be used for any class spec and raid.
1) First go to your WoW properties. To do that you do this: 1. Right Click your WoW icon. 2. Go to your properties. 3. Click "Open File Location" and your there.
2) Once there make a folder named "Backup" on your desktop and copy over your Interface folder and WTF folder.
3) After your Interface and WTF is copied over, delete the folders that is in your WoW folder.
4) Next, copy the Interface and WTF folders from "Bestwarrior's UI" .zip folder.
5) Next, go into the WTF folder and rename the following to the appropriate names: ACCOUNTNAME (not your Battle.net account name, just the account name before Battle.net) MUST BE IN CAPS, Realm (your realm name, and make the first letter capitalized), Char. Name (your character name, and make the first letter capitalized).
6) Once you've done all that log in to your account.
7) After logged in, go to the "Addons" button on the bottom left of your character screen. Go into that and check the box that says "Load Out of Date Addons". This just insures that all the addons will function properly.
8) Ok, now log into your character. Once you log in it'll be a jumbled mess, but don't worry.
9) Type in this EXACTLY: /reflux switch Bestwarrior UI
10) Once you do that you'll still need to move things around such as Carbonite, Chat frame and the wMarker bar. Once you've done that you're golden.
• Reload your UI to save the addon setting (/rl or /reload UI) just to insure everything is in the right place.
• Check for updates for all the addons.
Due to not having enough space for the folder, I had to get rid of the skins and put them in a separate upload. The upload is called "Bestwarrior's UI Skins".
Every time you update Deadly Boss Mods you must re-skin it. So in order to do that, I've placed a folder called "DBM Skin" in the .zip folder with the Interface and WTF. Just open that, and follow the instructions @ http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20218-BodaUI-DBMSkin.html
You'll have frames for Punks, Quests, Minimap, and two info panels on the top right/left sides of your character. Where your minimap buttons are, right-click the Carbonite button (it's the blue one with a black "C") and go to options. Go down to Social & Punks and find the option to hide the punks frame if you desire to. For the Quest frame just move it around. I put it on the top left of my screen and lock it there, and when it is minimized i put it under the bags bar. For the info panels, find them on your screen, right click them, and click "close" to close them out. For the minimap, I just put all the options to the smallest it can get and place it on the bottom left of my screen, as far off the screen possible so it won't show.
Just move this where the frame is set up. Once you put it there type in /wmarker and then go down to the marks and click the option to lock it and to hide the background. Also go to the World Markers tab and hide the panel if you desire.
Just move it and right-click it to lock it. So easy a caveman can do it O.o.
Ok so even after you do the reflux switch, you still have to go to the options (/msbt) and choose the profile "Boda UI". Not hard.
Deadly Boss Mods
Go to the options and hide the minimap button so you won't have two rows of icons when you go into a dungeon etc. that adds another icon to the buttons.
• !BugGrabber – Error Management.
• ACP - Addon Control Panel.
• Auctioneer - Auction Helper.
• Bagnon - All-in-one bag.
• Bartender4 – Action Bars.
• BaudMark – Raid Symbols
• BugSack – Error Management.
• ButtonFacade (Skin is Darion) – Button Skins.
• caelNameplates - Nameplates.
• Carbonite - Map/quest modifier.
• Chatter – Chat Mod.
• Chinchilla – Map Mod.
• ConfirmLootRoll - Automatic Loot Confirmation.
• DBM – Boss Timers.
• Factionizer - Faction Helper
• FlareUp – Quick access to Raid Markers.
• Fontifier – Master Font Changer.
• GraphPaper – Alignment Tool.
• GTFO - Helps you get out of things your not supposed to be in.
• Icehud – Heads Up Display.
• InspectEquip - Inspect helper.
• kgPanels – Panel Art.
• Logger Head – Combat log tool for uploading parses.
• MikScrollingBattleText – Scrolling Combat Text.
• Omen – Threat Meter.
• Minimap Button Frame – Button Management.
• pError – Red Error Spam Controller.
• PhoenixStyle - Raid helper.
• Pitbull 4 – Unit and Raid Frames.
• Raven – Buffs and Debuffs.
• SellJunk - Automatically sells grays by a click of a button.
• Shadowed Unit Frames - Boss Frames
• Skada - Damage Meter.
• SLDataText - Time, MS, FPS.
• stExperienceBar - Better experience bar.
• TipTac – Tool Tips.