|Go to Page...|
A compilation of addons configured in a way for healers (especially druid healers) to easily heal a 10-man raid.
Resolution supported: 1920x1080
I will be making a 25-man version soon enough.
Here is a list of addons:
The reason I have uploaded this is because I believe that it is a very easy to use configuration of simple addons. It contains all of the necessary raiding addons to be successful in a 10-man raid in patch 4.2.
Here is how to install:
1. Unzip Wrath-UI.zip
2. Backup your "Interface" and "WTF" folders in your WoW installation folder.
3. Drag and drop the "Interface" and "WTF" folder from the unzipped folder you downloaded into the WoW installation folder.
4. Go into the WTF folder and rename the "ACCOUNTNAME" to the account you use to play WoW. (Keep in mind that this is not your Battle.net ID.)
5. Rename "YourServerName" to the Realm that you play on. (First letter capitalized and the rest lower-case.)
6. Then rename "YourCharacterName" to the character that you wish to use this compilation with. (First letter capitalized and the rest lower-case.) You can copy paste this folder and rename it to other characters on your account if you wish.
7. Log into WoW and type "/reflux switch Wrath-UI"
8. Most everything should begin to look like the screenshot.
9. HealBot may need some extra configuration to make it look like the screenshot. Same goes for DeadlyBossMods.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.