And welcome to the Fundamental UI page, my name is Shiny <3 and I hope you enjoy my minor compilation.
As you can see it has been a while since I've uploaded a worthy compilation to this site, and this page in
particular so I hope you can let me off for that.
This UI was designed with the following in mind. Fundamental versatility and use, whilst being artisticly simple
yet elegant (or at least I like to think so). And workable with any play-style to a high level, whether that's DPS, Tanking, Healing, Raiding, PvPing, or casual levelling this UI should have it all! (:
As you can tell this UI is heavily inspired by Elv/Tuk UI (as aren't most these days) with my own Fundamental
flair thrown in to the mix, this is only a preliminary stage however, and the art style will no doubt change into something new further along down the line! Something a bit more me! (;
Anyway without further adue I will post an addon list & install instructions, and some contact details as well! ^^
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS MAY CHANGE EACH RELEASE (Changes highlighted below)
1. Back up and remove your old WTF and Interface folders from WoW directory to somewhere secure
in case you either don't like the UI or something goes wrong!
2. Extract and then copy the WTF and Interface folders from the Fundamental UI download
Zip into your WoW directory
3. Go into your WTF folder and change ACCOUNT NAME to your account name (caps lock) then into that to change server name and then finally character name's into the folders created if you have more than 5 characters that you play regularly (raid with) just copy and paste one of the character files until you have the necessary amount.
To clarify and as an example your WTF folder should look like this.
Account > RIPFRIEDTOMATO > Burning Legion > Kiylre
except obviously with your account name, realm and character names.
4. Make sure enable out of date addons is loaded and login to the game.
5. In the addons list scroll down till you find RSA addons and enable the classes you use. IMPORTANT!
6. If you are playing a Monk please do the following.
i) Activate VexPower ii) If you are not a Monk deactivate VexPower
iii) go to step 1.1 (if you're not a monk ignore this)
> In game.
1. Once in game in the middle of your screen you should see a window for Gnosis (castbars)
please press the button that says Fundamental UI this will configure your cast bars.
1.1 Monk Edition - type /vexpower go to profiles (may require scroll down) and select Fundamental
UI for a better configuration of the Chi Power bar.
Additionally if you're levelling a monk from lvl1 - 12 I would advise you to disable the Pitbull PvP Icon module for the duration. Simply go to type /pitbull go to modules and deselect PvPicon
2. Type /bt4 go to profiles and copy from Fwei - Burning Legion
3. Type /raven then go to profiles (top right) and copy from Fwei - Burning Legion
4. If your chat log is in the wrong position then type /chatter go to chat tabs and
deselect hide tabs, move the chat box into the correct position (and resize) and
then select hide tabs again.
5. find some mobs/target dummies and press V to activate name plates, type /kuinameplates
and change the font scale from 1 to 0.6 then type /reload
6. right click the tracking icon on the minimap and select hide icon
> Contact Details
Please feel free to either send me a message on here, or send me a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY! I'll be updating this frequently! (:
Coming Implementation Log.
- Reflux added + 1 button configuration.
- Omen/Threat Meters added if necessary
- True anchoring/easy movement of major panels (1 Minimap panel, Chatlog, Combatlog, Actionbars, Viewports). Move one piece/addon, move all art. For easier scaling to other resolutions.
v1.0c Release (MoP minor fixes + addon editions)
- Fambags to replace Combuctor (fully skinned)
- InspectErrors neutralised
- DBM skinned & read (Boss Mods)
- Combuctor removed
- Pitbull Focus Frame added with Raven Buff frames
- Advanced Trade Skill Window added
- RSA (Now compatible with Monk)
- XLootGroup roll frames added
- Small quality of life addons included.
- Edit box reskinned + shrunk to encompass focus frames.
v1.0b Release (MoP minor fixes + Monk edition)
- Pitbull Update.
- Atlas Loot update (MoP Edition).
- Combuctor update.
- Removed Reforgelite as was causing inspect pop ups.
- Added Combuctor Scrap.
- Added VexPower for Chi bar.
- Official release of Fundamental UI for MoP