Fundamental UI is based off one simple idea, one of which I am sure many UI builders and designers
always take into consideration, that is to include as much useful information in as little screen space as
possible, it is in essence what minimalism is meant to be and as Da Vinci would put it, the height of
sophistication. However over the years, one UI style has dominated the forefront when it came to
this idea. One we are all very aware of, chat log left, chat log right, action bars middle, minimap top right/left,
Done and dusted, and I can't comment as I also was part of that group that contributed to that UI style taking
Fundamental WoD is an attempt to break away from that niche, taking two concept UIs I have worked on
previously and fusing them together to create this rather unique (in comparison to most current UIs) style
of interface whilst still Including well known features which I believe help contribute to effective and
efficient gameplay in any WoW gaming environment.
OUT OF GAME
1. Download and extract Interface and WTF to desktop.
2. Go to your World of Warcraft directory and remove andback up your old
3. Place the new downloaded Fundamental folders into your WoW Directory.
4. Go into WTF and then into Account and rename "ACCOUNT" to your account name.
5. Go into the newly renamed "ACCOUNT" and Change "Server Name" to your server name.
6. Go into "Server Name" and change "Character Name" to your character's name.
7. Load the game and watch the pretty WoD Cinematic, load out of date addons (not that there
8. Login to the character you wish to configure.
1. Type /BT4 go to profiles and copy from profile Addisun
2. Type /Grid2 go to profiles and copy from profile Addisun
3. Type /Raven go to profiles and copy from profile Addisun
4. Whilst In Raven go to Bar groups, select Class Track from the drop down top left,
select buffs along the top tab group below, scroll down to Filter List and add your
own class buffs you wish to track (should already be setup for Prot/Fury Warriors)
5. Type /KuiNamePlates go to profiles and copy from profile Addisun
6. Unlock your chat window and move to the correct area (takes some fiddling)
7. Type /reload
8. Configure your graphics settings again, it should maintain 1920x1080 but all others should
reset to default, same goes for sound.
9. If you're really fussy drag the little AtlasLoot icon around until it's in the top right
corner of the minimap.
1. Breeze is still very much in Beta and can bug out occasionally on certain follower quests
2. Fambags can be a little iffy with its categories from time to time, a simple /reloadui should do the
Bugs - !BugGrabber >link<, Mobs - NPCScan >link<, Minimap - NPCScanOverlay >link<, UI Design Aid - Align >link<, Combat Assist - Announce Interrupts >link<, Item Finder - AtlasLoot >link<, UI Art & Skin - Aurora >link<, Inventory - AutoRepair >link<, Action Bars - Bartender4 >link<, Boss Mods - BigWigs >link<, Data Broker - Broker_Currency >link<, Data Broker - Broker_MicroMenu >link<, Data Broker - Broker_uClock >link<, Data Broker - Broker_wFPS >link<, Data Broker -Broker_wLatency >link<, Bugs - Bugsack >link<, Inventory Mass Buy - BuyEmAll >link<, Raid Assist - CameraMaxFactor >link<, Chat Log - Chatter >link<, Minimap - Chinchilla >link<, Dispell Assist - Clique >link<, UI Design Aid - ColorPickerPlus >link<, Inventory Auto Sell - CrapAway >link<, Targetting Sounds - DamnUnitSounds >link<, UI Frame Mover - DragEmAll >link<, Data Broker - DualSpeccer >link<, Char Frame - EasyiLvl >link<, Combat Spam - ErrorFilter >link<, Inventory/Bags - FamBags >link<, Char Frame - Fizzle >link<, Cast Bars - Gnosis >link<, Raid/Party Frames - Grid2 >link<, Raid Assist - GTFO >link<, Map - HandyNotes >link<, Map - HandyNotesDraenorTreasures >link<, Data Broker - iLocation(Broker) >link<, Data Broker - iTracking(Broker) >link<, Data Broker - iMail(Broker) >link<, UI Art & Skin - KGPanels >link<, Name Plates - KuiNamePlates >link<, Dungeon Boss Mods - LittleWigs >link<, Map - Mapster >link<, Button Skinning - Masque >link<, Button Skinning - MasqueLiteStep >link<, Garrisons - Master Plan >link<, Scrolling Combat Text - MikScrollingBattleText >link<, Data Broker - MyDurability >link<, Action Bar Cooldown Count - OmniCC >link<, Middle Mouse Assist - OPie >link<, Button Skinning - OPieMasque >link<, Mail - Postal >link<, Data Broker - Progress(Broker) >link<, Buffs & Tracking - Raven >link<, Unit Frames - Shadowed Unit Frames >link< , UI Art & Skin - SharedMedia >link<, Tooltip - SimpleILevel >link<, Alt Power Bar - SimplePowerBar >link<, Damage Meters - Skada >link<, Questing - SorhaQuestLog >link<, Data Broker - StatBlock_Folks >link<, Data Broker - StatBlockCore >link<, Tooltip - TipTac >link<, Looting - Xloot >link< Garrison Notifications - XanAchievementMover - >link<
- Final release of this style of UI (Addon package will be continually updated however further iterations will not occur)
- Major change over from old MoP Sharedmedia and organised naming system to newer WoD Sharedmedia
- Added XanAchievementMover to deal with Garrison Notifications
- Updated all addons
- All addons updated and ready to go
- BigWigs/LittleWigs updated prior to raid release (also old cata/wrath/tbc modules updated)
- Breeze addon removed and replaced with Master Plan Garrison addon
- Aurora updated for better Garrison UI support
- Fixed pixel borders around minimap and gnosis cast bar icon
- Swapped from Pitbull to Shadowed Unit Frames
- Added Dungeon/Raid Multi Boss Frames with Boss count buff/debuffs
- Added Support for Runes/Class Bars/Combo Points
- Removed Raven Cooldown Count Tracker (Cluttered screen, wasn't looking at it)
- Added Interrupt Announce addon
- Tidied up SorhaQuestLog addon (now hides in raids/bgs/arenas to provide more real estate)
- Added Pet Bar below player unitframe (right hand side)
- Adjusted Xloot slightly
- Removed VexPower (no longer needed with SUF)
- SorhaQuestLog now supports appexis crystal dailies & other progress bars
- All addons updated
- Fixed Initial setup bug with test mode and unlocked alternative power bar
- Fixed Grid solo layout
- Added new Micromenu Bar with brokers (Latency, FPS, Friends and a Skada Toggle)
- Added Grid2 Power Bars & Aggro Borders
- Added an Alternative Power Bar addon for quests and raid/dungeon instances below unitframes
- Adjusted the size of Bigwigs Bars & Player Range Debuff Indicator.
- Added Breeze addon to decrease animations during follower missions
- Updated SorhaQuestLog (now shows random mission objectives)
- Updated AtlasLoot (now shows other missing raid instances ToC for example)
- Updated all available addons
- Official release of Fundamental UI for WoD