A simplistic reminder for Rogue's to cast Dispatch when in execute range. Most of the editing is done in LUA, but there are some basic slash commands to turn the addon on and off. Currently consuming roughly 7kb of memory.
Lua settings: audioClip -- Must be a string the follows traditional file paths to wav/ogg format files. Illidan's "You are not prepared!" by default - "Sound\\Creature\\Illidan\\BLACK_Illidan_04.wav" TextAlert -- This doesn't fully support localization. If you want the text alert in another language (or something else in English), edit this string. icd -- an integer defaulted to 5. Used to prevent the audio from getting spammed, but you can use it to throttle the warnings as much as you like. xOffset & yOffset -- Shift the text box around the screen.
- Stripped out the check for SF. It was only causing me to confuse myself in conditions. Might come back to it later depending on opener results from Shadowcraft.
- Update for Mists.
- Attempt 2 to handle excess energy. -- cap at 100 energy.
- Maloriak's red phase and Chimaeron's feud phase are hardcoded to a blacklist -- I don't like this solution, but it should work.
- Attempt to handle excess energy -- currently using 60 energy post cast as the conditional now, might be lower later
- Should now handle when you're spec'ed MI
- Initial Release
- Contains a visual and audio alert (with an ICD) whenever Mutilate is cast when Backstab should have been used.