Tired of the amount of messages related to looting items, reputation, experience, money, and so forth? If that is the case then this is the addon for you! MiniLoot is designed to summarize these type of messages in concise one-liners.
Interface options for easy customization.
Change how messages and item icons appear.
Include bag and bank item in the item counter.
Mark items with appearances you have not yet collected.
Hide junk items, set filters for what quality of items are shown when soloing, in party or raids.
Show artifact power as loot instead of the default message.
Shorten faction names when standing changes.
Show tooltips when you mouseover links in chat.
- Added timing options to the interface. You can specify if you wish the reports to be printed during combat, and the interval. Specifying a interval of 0 means instant printing as the message is read in the chat. The default of 2 means it will wait for messages and print out a bunch of messages in one line, each 2 seconds.
- Fixed an issue with icon sizes not adjusting to the selected output chat frame.
- Fixed an issue where the chat tab title would error if something loaded the interface options too early.
- Fixed linking the minified icons for battle pets.
- When caging a battle pet, the text now turns into its icon instead.
- Fixed hyperlinks when caging a battle pet, and then trying to link it in its icon format.
- Fixed issue where the Combat Log could be disabled, and it made the addon try to read information that isn't there when opening the interface options.
- Added unit tooltips to the combat log. It is enabled in the options interface.
- Fixed a bug where ignoring transmogrification alerts (when adding or removing appearances to the journal) didn't properly show the original messages. If the transmog option is enabled, you can further down, under the Ignore category, select to still show the default chat messages.
- Added a new interface option to allow you to change the chat frame used by the addon. Chat messages in other frames than the selected one will not be touched by MiniLoot.
- Added missing translations from the options interface.
- If tooltips are enabled, they should now also work for other chat frames, not only the default one.
- Added tooltips when mousing over units in the combatlog.
- Increased options scroll size for locales using much larger fonts than the English client.
- Improved accuracy in message parsing across all locales. There have been issues with German, Russian, Korean, Chinese, that should now be mostly fixed. What remains to be tweaked are roll based messages, those are still a WIP and being tested for.
- Added expected results for the general tests, exception to those related to rolling on items. I will add these soon(tm).
- Added better parsing for special cases, like German ordering of format arguments.
- Working on improving the login tests to also check the contents, not just if the tests matched the text or not. This means if there are some issues with the addon, it will warn you at login that there are changes to the game that the addon can't handle. Users can then use this to make a ticket and nudge me to release an update if I don't deliver on time.
- Added safety net, in case errors occur when reporting the loot. It allows users to easily take a screenshot of the error and report it.
- Fixed an issue where linking followers or currency created invalid links (using icons instead of the proper text).
- Improved number detection when parsing messages. Specifically when numbers contained thousand separators or decimals from other locales.
- Updated the locale file and updated files to use the module and fetch translations. You can help translate the project at http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/miniloot/localization/
- Removed unused config value as the feature wasn't implementable.
- Added the Legion bodyguard experience to the messages.
- Adjusted code for better Warlords of Draenor support.
- Hotfixed live roll duplicates. Working on a proper fix for legion.
- Added follower experience messages.
- Beta update for Legion with backwards compatibility for Warlords of Draenor.