Reset your saved variables please, if upgrading from version 0.1.
change colors, texures, and font
able to use class colors (with support for !ClassColors and CUSTOM_CLASS_COLORS)
change size of buffs/debuffs independently
debuff icons are shaded by debuff type (temporary enchant icons shaded tench color, too)
change the number of buffs per row
able to switch to all white duration text
option to show who your buff is from (only works with valid unitIDs, not some random passerby or guildie not in your party)
See the screenshots for some examples!
These are just the regular, old Blizzard buffs - but prettier! As such, you CAN cancel buffs during combat! However, you cannot rearrange the buffs, filter buffs, etc. The buffs/debuffs are also not movable independently - it's the standard layout, though you can change their sizes to make debuffs more visible in addition to changing where they're all anchored.
Also, the timer bar does not currently move for temporary enchants - it stays at 1. I may figure out a way to put that in in the future, but the API for temporary enchants isn't as friendly as that for normal buffs.
Please, post them on the comments tab here!
Report these at my portal - you can find the link below the Download button on the right.
- oops - made SB local again
- updated TOC for MoP
- updated libs
- removed "MONOCHROME" font flag because it crashes the client currently
- hopeful fix to third temp enchant icon overlapping with buffs
- pretty stable - finally bumping version up to 1.0
- added option to show who your buffs are from - only works for units with valid unitIDs (ie, a random buff from some passerby will show as "unknown")
- hopeful fix for exps nil value error
- oops - localized a generic global variable. Bad Seerah!
- updated libs
- updated TOC number
- tweaked options layout for bigger window
- hopefully fix nil error when in a vehicle (please let me know if this has any negative side-effects)
- fixed: duration text now in front of timer bar
- added: anchor is now draggable
- changed: x & y offsets now stored as number rather than string - RESET YOUR SAVED VARIABLES, OR YOU'LL GET AN ERROR