wMarker is an AddOn that allows you to easily and quickly add or remove raid target icons to any target.
You can easily place world markers with the easy world marker frame
You can also bind key combinations on your keyboard to press the buttons of wMarker. (Located in default Key Bindings menu from Game Menu.)
Key bindings will be reset if you have any version before v2.5
lock : Locks and unlocks the wMarker frame in place.
clamp : Clamps and unclamps wMarker to the screen (you cannot drag it off your screen.)
hide : Hide wMarker.
show : Shows wMarker
reset : Resets wMarker to its default values and positions
options : Opens the options panel
(No command): Will open the options panel aswell
All of these options can be easily accessed in the Options panel!
You can also right-click any of the raid icons to open the options panel
/rc to perform a Ready Check
/roc to perform a Role Check
Bugs / Errors
Please report any bugs here or in the comment section!
wMarker is currently localized in:
If you know any other languages and are willing to translate wMarker into any other languages please head over to the localization page hosted at CurseForge!
Please suggest any new features or anyway I can improve the AddOn in the comments or at my portal!
If you're looking to hook KgPanels to wMarker, the frame you want to anchor to is "wMarker.main" for the marker frame, and "wFlares.main" for the world marker frame. Good luck!
This is my first AddOn, I hope you like it!
Right click "Ready Check" button to perform a role check
+ Added last 3 World Markers (Circle, Moon, and Skull) since WoD update
* TOC Bump
* Fixed Clear All World Marker issue for non-English clients
+ Added /rc for Ready Check
+ Added /roc for Role Check
* TOC Bump
* Different manner of handling working with taints cause by being in combat
+ Added Italian (itIT) translation thanks to Fabsm
+ Added Russian (ruRU) translation thanks to katanaFAN, panzer48, and RamyAlexis
+ Added Simplified Chinese (zhCN) translation thanks to zhTW and dll32
* Replaced GetNumPartyMembers and GetNumRaidMembers with new GetNumGroupMembers to work in 5.1
* TOC Bump
* Taint log issue completely resolved by moving key bindings into WoW default key bindings frame
* Taint log issue resolved for bindingsUpdate() taint
+ Added prevention from using the binding page while in combat
+ Added French (frFR) translation thanks to Kromdhar and Argone
+ Added Traditional Chinese (zhTW) thanks to EKE
* Bug fixed where localization files were not accessed
* Added esMX, frFR, koKR, ruRU, zhCN, and zhTW localizations as copies of the English version to avoid no words to reference at all
* Made flare code more efficient
+ Added ability to show world marker frame vertical and backwards
* Made code more efficient and prepared for any future "things"
* Separated config file from main file
+ Added key bindings
+ Added ability to show world markers as blips or icons
+ Added German and Spanish localizations
+Added ability to create or remove space between raid mark icons
* World marker frame arranged into only one line of markers
* Bug fix from trying to hide/show the world marker frame during combat
* Bug fix caused by v2.1.1 where it wouldn't do anything when you clicked...
* Bug fix where clicking on an icon marked the target OnMouseDown and unmarked it on the OnMouseUp following it...
+ Added option to only show marking frame with a target
+ Added option to only show marking/world marker frame in a raid with assist
* Options panel moved into Interface Options
* Some code optimized
* Other things I've forgotten due to long-term coding
* Complete rewrite of addon from XML to Lua
* Rewrote options panel, more options, better GUI
+ Added vertical display options
+ Added tooltips
+ NEW flare/world marker frame added with appropriate options panel
* Fixed TOC error pointed out by Harshmage, thanks very much!
+ Added option to flip wMarker's icons (if you prefer the star on the left!)
+ 'Only show wMarker in a group' feature added
+ Ability to hide wMarker background added
* Bug fixed where after a reload or log in, the AddOn would attempt to call two nil values.
* Bug fixed where alpha and scale values were not loaded into Options upon opening the options panel.
+ Options panel now added with /wm options
+ Scale and alpha feature added