Port to Broker and upgrade to Ace3 of Wobin's old "Fubar - XPFu".
Displays Infos about XP and watched Faction and adds bars for XP and/or reputation to your Broker bar addon.
Select custom colors for bars or use predefined colors based on standing for the reputation bar.
You can attach the bars to (almost) any frame by click selecting the desired anchor frame with the mouse (similar to Xparky). You can attach the bars to any side of the frame on outside as well as on the inside. Adjust anchor position by setting X- and Y-Offset.
USAGE HINTS -
* Activating Broker: XPBar in your Broker display will show up the label text in that display only. To display the actual bars you will need to attach them to a frame on your screen first. To do this go to Options->Frame and click the button "Select by Mouse". Select the frame to attach the bars to by left-clicking on it and the bars should show up.
* If you are trying to attach to a Broker display make sure you hit an empty spot on the display. If you click on another plugin on the display the bars will attach to the frame of this Broker plugin only.
* If you use Docking Station and want to attach to it's panels you need to make sure you have the Global option (Panels -> General) enabled for the panel you want to connect to.
New features -
* optional Minimap-Button to use addon without Broker display
* added XP per hour to tooltip
* added kills to level (KTL) to tooltip and as broker label option
* added time to level (TTL) to tooltip and as broker label option
The TTL/KTL predictions are still experimental. Goal is to provide precise predictions based on player preferences. All XP calculations are session only - the idea is to give a prediction based on what you do now.
Mob experience is calculated based on the last mob kills and standard deviation is used to eliminate outliers. Possible group bonuses and raid penalties are taken into account as well as rested bonus. The TTL and KTL prediction can be customized. The calculation is based on the data for the whole session and the activity in the last X minutes. The length of the activity frame can be up to 120 minutes. Session and activity XP rates will be weighted for the prediction.
Default values are 30 min activity and weighted 0.8. So session data will have an impact of 20% and the last 30 minutes will make up 80% in the calculation. Depending on your preferences you can shift the weight and time frame to favour the whole session or more recent data.
* option to hide bar or Broker text for XP or Rep on reaching max. level or Rep
* new label options to allow for a single 'omnipotent' configuration that fits the needs of leveling and maxed out chars
* added "Rep over XP" as broker label option showing reputation values on default and falls back to XP if no faction is watched
* added "XP over Rep" as broker label option showing XP values on default and falls back to reputation if maximum level is reached
* fixed bug that caused first rep gain to be lost
* updated libs
* .toc bump to 60000
Update Version 1.7 r045:
* corrected initialization of xp history, which fixes regular problem with calculated xp related data
* bumped toc to 50400
Update Version 1.7 r044:
* fixed error when sending reputation to active textbox
Update Version 1.7 r043:
* fixed problem with tracked faction set via Blizzard reputation pane
Update Version 1.7 r042:
* changed Bar, History and ReputationHistory tables to AceAddon modules
* new module Factions acting as facade to ugly blizzard faction api
* fixed bug with folded faction headers (not losing tracked faction anymore)
* fixed problem with auto-tracking of guild
* simplified bar handling
* bar textures now show up as one continuous texture extending to the whole bar width (instead of one texture per section e.g. xp/rested/none)
* fixed font and font size handling for bar label
Version 1.7 r041:
* fixed broken mouse selection for frame attachment of bars
Version 1.7 r040:
* updated korean localization (thanks next96)
* minor adjustments
Update Version 1.7 r039:
* modularized addon
* some code cleanup
* moved some generic functionality to namespace functions
* upgraded .toc to 50300