This is my personal layout for oUF (1.5+). The player and target frames are highly inspired by Tukz' layout.
The layout itself suits best for healers, as the raid and party frames are almost centered to
provide an easy and friendly interface for healing. It is highly recommended to install gxMedia
together with this layout (unless you want some odd looks). It is found in the zip file.
I currently don't play arena, so I have no use for arena frames.
If you really want arena frames, let me know.
The frames may be misplaced with a resolution other than 1920x1200.
- Removed support for runebar, combo points and whatever power additions the game offer.
- Fixed for 4.0.1.
- Fixed for oUF 1.5.
- Make the deathknight runebar actually function!
- Rune colors can be found on line 1096.
- Tag fix, the name tags sometime caused an error.
- Minor adjustment to the debuff icons, they are now two pixels taller and wider.
- Changed the size of the raid frames to be more wide.
- Added new debuffs for the debuff icon.
- Modified the priority of the pvp debuff abilities a little, also added Vampiric Touch and Unstable Affliction.
- Fixed wrong duration count on reversed castbars.
- Hide Blizzard's buff frames.
- Parent and set healcomm correctly.
- Fix a tag error, caused by a missing power token.
- An ugly fix for weapon enchant icons.
- Minor fixes to tags so all of them actually works. (Earth shield indicator)