StrudelStore is a addon that will provide a basic interface for conjuring , portals and teleports.
-Support for conjuring Refreshment, Mana Gems and the Mage Table.
-Support for all mage portals and teleports
-Options for opacity, startup behaviour and minimap button toggling.
This is my first addon and I hope to expand it as I become more experienced with LUA and the World of Warcraft API. Feedback or bug reports are most welcome.
Note: Make sure you download StrudelStore from Wowinterface.com or Curse.com. StrudelStore files attained from any other source can't be guaranteed to work and could contain malware.
*Added support for Patch 5.0.4
*Added Spanish localization for Spanish WoW client.
*Fixed the option pane tooltips
*Fixed font issues with the Russian localisation
*Fixed some combat-related errors
*Added Russian localization for Russian WoW client.
**Credits to Pogomgn for translating
*Added support for 4.3
*Support for patch 4.2
*Added new compact layouts
*Fixed a bug that caused some StrudelStore buttons to be innapropiatly blocked.
*Fixed a bug that caused raid marks to be blocked by StrudelStore
*Minor tweaks to the option pane
* Rewritten part of the code to add support for localisation
* Added basic support for changing the Strudelstore look/layout (currently 2 layouts available. More to be added)
* Recoloured the system messages to make them "easier to read"
Version 0.58b (Only released on Curse)
* Added support for the Tol Barad teleport spell
* Fixed a issue that would cause a error when logging onto a level 1 mage.
* Added support for the Tol Barad portals
* Minor bugfixes
* Removed some unnecessary code
-Removed support for downranking your conjuring spells(Since spellranks don't exist from 4.0 and onward :) )
-Updated for 4.0.1
-StrudelStore can now be closed properly in combat
-Added support for dragging
-Added support for downranking your conjuring spells.
-StrudelStore now turns transparant when entering combat.