Accountant is a basic tool to track your monetary incomings and outgoings within WoW. It logs per-session and running totals of how much money you have spent and earned from vendors / loot / quests etc...
Cross-server is supported. You can have the same player name in different realms. The money information will be saved for each realm.
This Accountant Classic is base on the original version written by Sabaki and modified by Shadow and Rophy.
Shadow and Rophy used to updated the Accountant to version 2.3.
However, it seems Sabaki, Shadow, and Rophy stoped maintaining the codes. So here I am. Some codes revised to make Accountant alive. Though I may not have time to implement more features. You are always welcome to contribute your implementation.
Either click the minimap button, bind a key to accountant or use /acc to view your accountant log
* v2.06.08 (May 25, 2016)
- Fixed the problem that option frame not open when minimap button has been right-clicked
- Enhanced to prevent the money frame to be draged when in combat
- Hide tooltip while draging or in combat
- Migrate locale to use AceLocale; also added other non-translated languages, the translation will get loaded once anyone provide translation via CurseForge
- Revised function names to use "AccountantClassic" as prefix; code files' name also revised to "Accountant_Classic" as prefix
* v2.6.07 (May 13, 2016)
- Corrected the language code defined in Spanish file
- Translation update:
- deDE: pas06
* v2.6.05 (May 9, 2016)
- Added to support guildbank's incoming / outgoing (tested, report bugs if any)
- Fixed Barber shop's tracking error
- Convert events to table and call with for loop
- Added watched token on floating money frame's tooltip
(token's watchable setting is done via character frame -> currency tab)
- Added several toggle options
* v2.6.04 (May 6, 2016)
- Added session session income / outgoing and net profit/lost info as tooltip to Minimap button
- Fixed package problem, now linked proper libs in the new version
* v2.6.03 (May 6, 2016)
- Introducing ACE libs and LibDBIcon to manage minimap button
- Minimap button now can be drag directly by mouse clicking and draging
- Supports MBB (Minimap Button Bag)
* v2.6.02 (May 2, 2016)
- Updated total characters tab to show all characters' total incoming / outgoing and net profit.
* v2.6.01 (Apr. 27, 2016)
- Added session income / outgoing and net profit/lost info as tooltip to floating money frame
* v2.6.00 (Apr. 24, 2016)
- Enlarge frame to add 3 more rows
- Updated Garrison event name to fix the bug that garrison's income did not get categorized correctly
- Added new floating frame to show the current money
- Added monthly logs
- Change money format to use coin's symbols
* v2.5.24 (Jul. 07, 2015)
- TOC update to support WoW 6.2
* v2.5.23 (Mar. 06, 2015)
- TOC update to support WoW 6.1
* v2.5.22 (Oct. 30, 2014)
- Track on the following new spending / earning (codes by Tntdruid)
- Gold earned from Auction House (when received money via mail)
- Barber Shop.
– Garrison - track gold used on building, upgrading and gold from followers missions.
– Gold earned from LFD, LFR and Scenarios.
- Gold used on Transmogrify.
- Gold used in Void Storage.
* v2.5.21 (Oct. 18, 2014)
- TOC update to support WoW 6.0
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com