|Go to Page...|
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.3)
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
|Updated:||12-11-14 06:24 PM|
|Created:||06-07-10 02:11 PM|
ouF_lumen requires oUF 1.6.
Before I used oUF and started writing my own layout and small addons, Pitbull, Grid and ClassTimer were a big part of the functionality of my UI. Since then I tried to cut down on the number of addons while trying to retain its functionality. oUF_lumen using the power of oUF tries to accomplish this by creating a customized set of unit frames tha replace Pitbull, Grid and ClassTimer while being light and functional.
If you're interested in my UI it's here.
This is a PERSONAL Layout. What this means is most of the functionalities will be implemented because I need them. I can eventually add oUF addon support or other features If I see utility in them, but I will never change the layout radically or add unnecessary features in my point of you just because.
* It works (at least I hope so... ^^).
* Frames are focused on information and how quickly you can read it.
* ComboPoints colored by number (1 - White ... 5 - Red) and Stack of Deadly Poison number.
* Death Knight Runes that fade when out of combat
* Paladin Holy Power Number colored by stack.
* Warlock Shards as colored squares that fade if used.
* Moonkin Eclipse bar. Fades when out of combat.
* Minimal Grid Like Raid Frames specially good for Healing (err... like Grid).
* Threat Indication, Dispell Indication (for classes that can dispel) for Raid Frames.
* Integrated Class Timers like Spell Bars. (similar to ClassTimer).
* Raid Frames Corner Indicators specially good for Healing (similar to Grid CornerIcons).
* Fairly easy to reposition and tweak (config file with several options).
* Raid Layout customizable depending on the size of the Raid (10, 25 or 40).
* Raid/Party Important Debuff Icons (with oUF_AuraWatch).
* Target of Target
* Focus Target
* Pet Target
* Raid Frames
* Party Frames
* Party Pets
* Main Tank Frames
* Main Tank Target Frames
* Boss Frames * TBI *
* Arena Frames * TBI *
* oUF_SpellRange (Recommended)
* oUF_Smooth Update (Recommended)
* haste for the great oUF and oUF_Lily as reference.
* Hypocrisy for oUF Hypocrisy and the inspiration in building my own oUF layout. It's the layout I used as a base for the first versions of oUF_lumen (v1.x was re-written from scratch).
* zork for oUF_Simple as a great source for help and code.
* Dawn for all the help in the forums and oUF_Nivea for source and inspiration.
* p3lim for the great ouF tips and oUF P3lim as reference.
* All the great people in the oUF and WoWInterface community always ready to help.
* Nothing major. Never tested localization since I play on the English Client.
* In order to edit the layout or move any element, you need to edit the configuration file (cfg.lua). I recommend you to backup your cfg.lua everytime you update oUF_lumen in order to save you time when updating whatever you have changed.
* If you want to replace the default texture. Just put a different texture on the Media folder with the name texture.tga to overwrite the default one.
Wrote by greven - Kreoss of Quel'Thalas / Jaednar EU
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.