allows the user to add notes to the built-in (Blizzard) Ignore List.
With the advent of the Looking for Dungeon tool I found my normally empty ignore list filling up.
This tiny addon was the answer to my need to know the reason someone ended up there.
- Leavers (my pet peeve, the guy that leaves the group on zoning)
(Don't want to boost him on my tank, but would probably un-ignore to make some room.)
- The guy that offered me xx amount of gold to kick another party member for better chance at loot.
(he's never getting off the list)
1. Right-click an entry in the Ignore list and select Edit Note from the dropdown.
2. Mouse-over the entries to get a tooltip with the ignore note.
Ignore notes are saved per character.
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- .toc update, compatible with Rage of the Firelands (4.2)