This is the UI that I use for raiding and PvP on my hunter. The UI is and will be updated for 1920 x 1080 resolution, and is configured for the hunter class. It is optimized for maximum PvE DPS and raid awareness.
Addon memory use should be around 5.7MB with all configuration modules disabled. Addons are used for their utility over their memory use.
- go to your WoW folder
- BACKUP your old Interface and WTF folders, then delete them
- unzip KrippUI into your WoW folder
- Click -> WTF -> Account: change "ACCOUNTNAME" to your account name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME: change "SERVERNAME" to your primary server name
- Click -> WTF -> Account -> ACCOUNTNAME -> ServerName: change "CHARACTERNAME" to your character name
- copy your old config.wtf file to the new WTF folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/config.wtf)
- copy your old bindings-cache.wtf file to the new folder: ( ...World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SERVERNAME/CHARACTERNAME/bindings-cache.wtf)
- start WoW and log in to your server
- at character selection screen click AddOns (bottom left). Check "Load out of date AddOns" and enable all
- log in your character
- type (case sensitive): /reflux switch kripp
- if that doesn't load profiles try loading them manually
- If you want to see the numerical value of your focus/energy/mana: type [abscurpp] in the first health player text tag in the /suf config. interface.
- You should change the NeedToKnow bars to cooldowns and trinkets your character uses. Use /ntk to lock/unlock.
- You should also change the buff filters for your own class. Type /suf in-game and add/remove buffs to the playerB blacklist aura filter
- This UI is primarily for hunters using 1920 x 1080 resolution. You can make use of the UI without these requirements, but there will be a lot of configuring.
- hold-alt-rightclick item at auction house = auto auction
- hold-shift-rightclick auction = auto buy, or auto cancel
- hold-shift-scroll up/down while mouse over chat frame = instant home/end
- lua error when someone leaves raid
- adding new tags through the normal /suf interface wont work
- take all with mail will sometimes not work with mail containing multiple items