Specific class powers(4.0) not supported. Warning! Not tested version. Requires oUF v1.5.x to work.
This is my oUF layout - remake of the greatest addon Rupture Tourney.
You can find some settings in the oUF_Settings.lua file.
Layout basically uses game font. My font for combo points and stacks is in oUF_RuptureTourney/media/font
Please read Change Log. Added autoscale UI function!
* Classical Rupture Tourney style
* Player/Target/Focus castbars with Flash, FadeOut and Changing color
* DK runes [** ** **]
* Druid mana
* Numeric Combo points [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
* Vehicle support
* Debuffs growing:
  
  
* player/player pet
* target/target of target
* focus/focus target
* party/party targets
Tivoli and Neilyo)
Special thanks to Allez
haste, Shestak, AlleyKat, ALZA and Monolit.
- Support for oUF v1.5.x
- Added autoscale UI function (enabled on default)
- Fixed position of text info on the frames
- If you will use player cast bar, blizzard's CB will be hidden
- Castbars finally Done! They are awesome) Enjoy.
- Added Short values for bosses
- Combo points now outlined (with shadow)
- Fix for castbars updating (still is not ideal)
- Now warlock pet's name have color by class))
- Iterruptible/Notinterruptible shield on castbars
- Fix problems with scaling UF and position of bars, text and etc.
- Castbars updating, fading...
- Short values for bosses and others
- Raid frames has been deleted - not supported any more! (And also oUF_AuraWatch, oUF_DebuffHighlight, oUF_HealComm, Range check)
No raid frames - no problems. I'll use oUF Freebgrid. I'm so sorry.
- Support for plugin oUF_MoveableFrames
- Added new options (CP size, position)
- Some changes in lua
- Fix for castbar spawning
- PvP icon color became brighter
~55Kb memory again
- Castbars animation [FadeOut, Changing color, Flash]
I know about updating problems (spamming spells). I'll fix it as soon as possible.
- ShortValue changes for healComm4
- Fix for power bars and updates (old version)
- Combo Points are restored (changing color)
- LFD role icons for party frames
- Combat, Resting and PvP icons (disable on default)
- Player castbar (disable on default, if enable require replacing all frames)
- Supported oUF Version: 1.4.x
- oUF_HealComm4 [Integrated]
- oUF_DebuffHighlight [Integrated]
- Castbar icon have border as on buffs/debuffs
- Fix for energy+druid mana bars and updates
- Length of pet name now is 11 symbols
- Added some options in Settings.lua
Need to fix soon:
- Combo points have only green color(:
- Removed support for Aura Watch (will be in v1.1.x)
- Castbar animation very strange - Test Mode (disable on default in Settings)
- Vehicle power color bug (has been found in Wintergrasp)
~230Kb memory with HealComm4 and DebuffHighlight, because disable them in Settings if you don't use they
- Fix error 142 in raid
- Pet happiness added (color pet name)
- Small update for pet frame
- OmniCC now working correctly (enabled on default) only on Debuffs!!!
- Update for AuraWatch
- AuraWatch upgrade
- OmniCC support (view Settings)
- Delete some unnecessary stuff
- Castbar: added spark and re-position in real time. Channeling color is green
- Debuffs growing:
  
  
- Missing HP in raid frames now showing only when HP < 90%
- Changed position of raid frames. Now it is displayed correctly (1280х1024)
- Changed position of Leader, MasterLooter, Assistant icons
- Lua code update
If you find bug, error and etc., share them in the comments
- Fixed position of TotemBar, now working correctly