|Go to Page...|
Minor patch (6.2.3)
Fury of Hellfire (6.2)
The Adventure Continues (6.1)
Warlords of Draenor (6.0.3)
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
|Updated:||08-29-15 07:03 PM|
|Created:||07-29-09 12:27 PM|
If you enjoy using VuhDo please consider a small donation for Iza.
(use the Donate button on the project page)
VuhDo release v3.70 with support for Warlords of Draenor patch 6.2!
To get started read the updated quick start guide over at Icy-Veins.
Keep those feature requests and bug reports coming!
Please file CurseForge tickets to report any bugs or to make feature requests.
Be sure to check out the ultimate VuhDo setup walkthrough (Thanks Zohar).
VuhDo video tutorial on YouTube: Part 1 Part 2 (Thanks Bellamie).
Yet another video guide (Thanks Eressea).
Video tutorial on advanced features: unboxing and cluster scanner (Thanks Joseph/Apristine).
Collection of guides and tutorials (Thanks Zohar).
What is VuhDo? – VuhDo is a raid monitor similar to CTRaidAssist or Blizzards built-in raid frames. Basically this is about displaying the health of raid members in form of clearly arranged bars. VuhDo is primarily directed to healing classes, but will make use to almost any other class. Moreover several healing spells or other actions can be asserted to mouse clicks on those bars (Click-Heal).
What VuhDo can do:
1. Display all relevant informations about your raid members
- Mana, other types of power
- Incoming Heal
- Charmed status
- PvP status
- Tooltips (for race, class, level and current location)
- Player Tags (such as afk, disconnected, dead)
- You can heal, decurse, target, assist or focus raid memers with just one click
- You can bind any usable item and any macro to mouse clicks
- You can assign up to 40 mouse click combinations to cast on raid members
- You can assign up to 16 keys to cast when mouse over
- You can automatically fire your trinkets and instant casts whenever cooldown is over
- You can automatically resurrect and decurse players out of combat
3. Set up the raid
- manage main tanks (CTRA/ORA compatible) and personally selected players.
- Setup who is raid lead, assistant and master looter
- Check who is one of the above
- You can easily keep track of all of your buffs
- You can rebuff automatically chosing the most suitable spell and target
- You can smart buff your raid automatically selecting missing buffs
- Up to 10 independent raid member panels
- Completely free arrangement of raid members: You can move any group to any position in any panel:
You can select to see your groups by class, group number role or any combination.
Easy group arrangement via Drag’n’Drop.
You can additionally setup to display Pets, Vehicles, Main Tanks, private Tanks.
A panel setup wizard lets you setup most common settings with a few clicks
- You can store different skins and arrangements of panels separately
Supported standards / Compatibility:
- CTRA/oRA: Main Tank setup / resurrection monitor
- libSharedMedia: Fonts, Statusbar textures
2014-04-25: I (Iza) am sorry to announce that I'm not
going to further develop or maintain VuhDo anymore.
I haven't been actively playing wow for some years
now and lately - as you might have noticed -
my efforts (and also interest) in maintaining and
developing WoW addons tends to zero, so I'll be
gone for good I guess.
Thanks to a fine community for the great times
and for sharing all the uncounted ideas and suggestions
which finally have made VuhDo what I believe is a decent
All the best to you & keep it going,
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.