* Reskinned the default nameplates: both health and castbar.
* Reskinned the aggro colouring system.
* Reuse Blizzard code keeping memory usage down to around 16kb.
* Automatically enable nameplates when entering combat. (can be disabled through slash command)
* Automatically disable nameplates when leaving combat. (can be disabled through slash command)
* Hidden level text if the unit is not elite and same level as the player.
* Cast timer added to the left of the castbar.
- Fixed raid icons not showing
- Toc Update
- Sort of back to the old style
- Toc Update
- Minor improvements
- Fixed nameplates blinking
- Updated for 5.1
- Auto toggle turned on by default
- Updated for 4.3
- Updated for 4.2
- Fixed autotoggle error.
- toc update
- Force some cvar settings from within the addon
- Autotoggle slash command triggering a nil error has been fixed. Windows doesn't care much about caps in folder names.
- Fixed silly typo
- Increased healthbar/castbar height slightly
- New name shortening system
- Shamelessly copied Dawn's cast icon position
- Removed some unused frames/textures
- Added a slash command to enable/disable auto toggling in/out of combat (/caelnameplates autotoggle)
- Loads of code improvements/cleanup
- New texture
- New font
- Custom colors to the threat glow to make it more noticeable
- Added a castbar icon
- Name shortening to fit the nameplate width
- Readded the automatic enable/disable upon entering/leaving combat
- The addon now comes with my media folder and library to match the version in my UI
- More minor stuff
- Toc update
- Slightly reduced the glow effect
- Slightly increased the nameplates height
- Changed the texture to match my oUF layout
- Disabled auto toggling nameplates in combat
- Fixed the cast timer for channeling spells
- Fixed priest color
- Fixed the castbar once and for all ?
- Non interruptible spells will turn the castbar red with a bright white glow (temporary colors)
- Added a cast timer, left of the castbar
- Fixed the castbar for real this time (step 2)
- Fixed the castbar for real this time (step 1)
- Toc update
- Temp fix to work with 3.2 (disable the castbar for now)
- Added support for class colors if enabled in Blizzard options
- Moved the raid icons so they don't overlap the level
- Fixed the castbar not reanchoring properly to its own nameplate
- Castbar now also skinned, you need to enable it in Blizzard options
- Changed the level display behavior, the unit's level will only be shown if not elite and different from the player's level
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com