I've had a couple requests to upload this, so here you go. This UI is mainly directed at healers. Grid is set up to show most everything you'll find useful and small class specific changes are easily made. It's well usable by non-healers too, but Grid has the prime position.
1. Back up your "Interface" and "WTF" folders and store them away safely, then delete them from your WoW folder.
2. Extract the "Interface" and "WTF" folders contained in the .rar into your WoW directory.
3. Open up the new WTF folder, and then the Account folder located in it.
4. Rename the folder called "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Keep caps.
5. Open the folder, and rename the folder "YourRealmName" in it to the name of the realm your character is located on.
6. Open that folder and rename the folder located in it called "YourCharName" to your character's name.
7. When you start the game, make sure to enable out of date add ons.
8. Once in game, type /dominos, go to "Profiles", click on "Priest" and click "Set". Adjust any additional bars and keybinds as you see fit, Dominos is VERY easy to handle.
9. Everything should work immediately. If for some reason it does not, select the Saonserey - Dark Iron profile for the following add-ons:
- Pitbull (/pitbull => Profile, "Copy From")
- Quartz (/quartz => Profile, "Copy From")
- Sexymap (/sexymap => Profiles, "Existing Profiles")
I currently have 4 different art sets attached for kgpanels that you can easily switch between. They're titled "Runes", "Flowery", "Grunge" and "Planets". To switch between them..
1. Type /kgpanels config
2. In the options, locate "Active Panels" and click on the plus next to it.
3. Click on the plus next to "Bars", and go to its "Texture Options".
4. Select either "flowery3", "Grunge3", "heart3", "Runes3", "Circles3" or "Planets3".
5. Click on the plus next to "Default", and select its "Texture Options".
6. Select either "flowery", "Grunge", "heart", "Runes", "Circles" or "Planets".
7. Click on the plus next to "Other side" and go to its "Texture Options".
8. Select either "flowery2", "Grunge2", "heart", "Runes2", "Circles2" or "Planets2".
Should you need better chat tab visibility, do the following:
1. Type /kgpanels config
2. Locate "Active Panels", and click on the plus next to it.
3. Select "Default", scroll down to "Background Color Style", Select "Gradient" and pick a dark gray or black color with 100% opacity. This'll darken your chat background considerably.
Currently available art packs:
I have not developed or claim any rights to any of the add-ons used.
Updated to work with 4.0.3a
Minor graphical changes
General update of add-ons
PS yes I know my e-mail address was in there. I did not get any e-mail spam, but I did get 20 people e-mailing me telling me that it is.
Updated all add-ons for 3.3
More art panels
Changes to Dominos & Pitbull
Updated all add-ons, including slight changes.
Resolution change to 1600x900 for movie capturing purposes.
More art panels.