FaceShooter is a shot recommendation addon for hunters.
Based on your resources like cooldowns and focus it tries to recommend which spell should be to cast next.
It is a complete strip back to basics of the former version of FaceShooter created and maintained by CrowFeather, with the new and changed featured developed from there.
This addon is still under development. Don't use yet it if your position on your raid team is dependent on your performance. See the change log section for features still under development, caveats etc.
- Fix for Barrage
- Barrage option now enable by default
- Now correctly identifies friendly units
-No changed code at all. Just repackaged as a zip not rar
- Removed: Hunters Mark, Lynx Rush, All T13 and T14 set bonuses, Lynx Rush & Serpent Sting (Now Passive), Aimed Shot breakpoints, Master Marksman etc.
Still under development:
- Careful aim not implemented yet
- Steady Focus not ready for release
- Frenzy / Focus fire mechanism not implemented yet
- No level 90+ features implemented yet (Dreanor perks, Focusing shot etc)
- Shot rotation still not as accurate as I'd like, seems to delay signature shot a bit too much, sometimes suggests Steady/Cobra shots a bit too much