FaceShooter is a shot recommendation addon for hunters.
Based on your resources like cooldowns and focus it tries to recommend which spell should be cast next.
It is a complete strip back to basics of the former version of FaceShooter, with the new and changed features developed from there.
1.3.1 - 25 Feb 2015
Simple version number change for 6.1
1.3.0 - 24 Feb 2015
Cooldown Sprial Returns!
Altered Black Arrow cooldown from 30sec to 24sec due to 6.1 changes
Coding for Barrage now properly handles the channeled spell
Still aware of issues regarding Explosive shot occasionally 'sticking' due to Lock and Load
1.2.9 - 14 Feb 2015
Faceshooter should now work when mounted on a Telaari Talbuk or a Frostwolf War Wolf
1.2.8 - 14 Feb 2015
Re-packaged zip file. No code change
1.2.8 - 11 Feb 2015
Serpent Sting is now explicitly checked for and Arcane Shot is suggested when it is about to fall off
Issue resolved when Cobra Shot still suggested occasionally when Focusing Shot talent is selected.
Horde should now be able to use Faceshooter while riding a Frostwolf War wolf. I don't have a Horde char so please test and let me know.
Survival focus dump now changed to Arcane Shot
Still an issue is the glitch where Explosive shot gets stuck. It's reproducible but still investigating the root cause.
1.2.7 - 14 Dec 2014
FaceShooter will correctly disable itself if not a Hunter or lower than level 90
Kill Shot now improved. You must however have one of the following on your Action Bars:
- The Kill Shot spell, ie dragged from the spell book to your Action Bars
- A Kill Shot macro with the exact Kill Shot icon
If neither of these are on your Action Bars, Kill Shot is disabled and not recommended by FaceShooter
1.2.6 - 30 Nov 2014
Fix for Kill Shot on BM spec (Incorrectly applied MM Draenor perk)
Focus Fire / Frenzy proc now recognized and suggested in shot recommendations
Faceshooter will work if riding a Telaari Tabuk
Focusing shot partially implemented but still under development and test - Use with caution
1.2.5 - 18 Nov 2014
Bug fix for focus calculation errors for SV and BM spec
1.2.4 - 16 Nov 2014
Added Dreanor Perks:
-Max focus increased by 20
-Kill Shot works on targets < 35% health
Known issues to be resolved:
-Does not recognise when Kill Shot resets its CD if the target does not die from it.
-Faceshooter does not check specifically for which Dreanor Perks are active, so only enables them when your level is 98 or greater.
1.2.3 - 7 Nov 2014
Bug fix for a specific situation which resulted in Aimed Shot never being recommended during Careful Aim phase
1.2.2 - 5 Nov 2014
- Careful Aim now implemented for Marksman, Prioritizes Steady and Aimed Shots when Target health > 80% or when Rapid Fire is active. Can be enabled / disabled / enabled for boss level targets
- Now accounts for lowered shot costs when Bestial Wrath is active
- Still to come: Steady Focus and Frenzy
- Fix for Barrage
- Barrage option now enable by default
- Now correctly identifies friendly units
-No changed code at all. Just repackaged as a zip not rar
- Removed: Hunters Mark, Lynx Rush, All T13 and T14 set bonuses, Lynx Rush & Serpent Sting (Now Passive), Aimed Shot breakpoints, Master Marksman etc.
Still under development:
- Careful aim not implemented yet
- Steady Focus not ready for release
- Frenzy / Focus fire mechanism not implemented yet
- No level 90+ features implemented yet (Dreanor perks, Focusing shot etc)
- Shot rotation still not as accurate as I'd like, seems to delay signature shot a bit too much, sometimes suggests Steady/Cobra shots a bit too much