An LDB plugin to display the number of bag slots you have available.
To see the options in game, as well as their current settings.
Bags are split into "normal" bags and "special" bags. Special bags are things like Soul Shard bags, Herbalism bags, etc. Normal bags are bags into which anything can be placed.
If you'd like to change whether empty slots or total slots are shown:
/bagcount style normal
/bagcount style special
If you'd like to show/hide a particular bag type:
/bagcount display normal
/bagcount display special
If you'd like to show/hide the total slots:
/bagcount total normal
/bagcount total special
- Whoa, the slash command implementation somehow disappeared... wtf!
- Bumped TOC to 3.2
- Cleaned up code a bit.
- Implemented gradient color on main bag count.
- Implemented basic Blizzard default click-to-open code. If you use a custom bag addon which does not support it, sorry.
- /bagcount style special command should now work properly.
- Changed /bagcount total on|off to /bagcount total normal (toggle) and /bagcount total special (toggle).
- Added /bagcount display normal (toggle) and /bagcount display special (toggle) to turn on and off normal/special bag displays.
- Changed /bagcount display empty|full to /bagcount style normal (toggle) and /bagcount style special (toggle).
- Initial support for specialty bags. Functional, but needs work. :)
- /bagcount total [on|off] option added to toggle showing the bag totals.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com